Chapter 15

Morning then came and after we had our breakfast prepared by Miya herself,which is absolutely delicious,I then  got out of the clearing following behind Nana.

"So,you can wield Magic?with the  use of a wand??"Nana asked making me nod.She then stop and  thought.

"Im sorry pretty Y/n,but nana can't help you.I dont know anything about spells about wands and stuff i only know spells about molina."She then smiled and i patte her head.

"I see,thanks nana."Nana then noticed my expression and then thought."Ah!I know à friend of mine,hes from a magic academy and he knows all sorts of spell's since he's well...What do you call it?A high student."Nana then said making me thought.

"Do this friend of yours is a boy has curly hair and wears a magic hat?."

Nana's eyes widen."Huh?!How did you know?!!".I flinched and chuckled."Just a guess?"Nana then smiled and nodded eagerly."Yes,Yes.He's the one.His name is Harley."

'Harley?That would be great.Learning spell's from an amazing magician but there's one thing im afraid off....'

"Pretty y/n?Are you okay?"Nana asked and i snapped out of my thoughts."Yes Nana,im fine.Thank you for your advice.It was really helpful but this harley friend of yours?Does he have....a sister?"

Nana nodded."Oh? You're great at guessing.Yes!Miss Lesley. She's pretty nice and is good at using a sniper"I gulped remembering one line from her Legend Skin back then.

'Touch a hair of Harley and you'll never see the light of tommorow'

"Wow that's amazing"I smiled.Nana then gazed at the book hanging by the side of my belt."What's that book for?."I then gazed down and unattached the book.

"Well, it's my spell book.Here you can learn many various types of spell's that you can use."I said looking at Nana who is scanning my book excitedly.

"I saw Harley reading one  like this before.Yes!I remember it,except for it's (f/c) celestial symbol.His has a scarlet color one."She stated.

'Same book?Like mine?Now i got to meet him.'

"I see, I'll meet up for him after i will left to continue my journey "I said.

Nana's ears dropped down and a frown was visible through her face."You're gonna leave?."

"Im afraid so Nana,I need to learn some of the hard spell's so ill be able to protect myself and also ask about my spell book but don't worry,ill not be leaving so suddenly."

I then kneeled in front of her,now our height the same."Here me out,how about you help me perfect the spell i know and then we can tell Miya and Estes about my Departure later on."With this Nana could only smile and nod.

"Alright!"I smiled patting her head once again."Great,how about I'll get my-"Rustling behind bushes cutted me off and the figure stepped up making me pull my guard up.

Nana ran towards the figure and my eyes widen."Hey Nana,Sorry for intruding.Is your sister around?."

"Yes Mr. Alucard!."

The blond then gazed towards me and i flinch slightly."And who might this be?."