Chapter 31

The day is finally about to end.Silvanna and i just finished and now i was walking back to my room alone.Finally deciding to read the letter i fished it out of my pocket and soon gently and slowly teared down the envelope reading the contents inside.

Dear Miss Y/n,

It is with a heavy heart that I write you this letter, in which I must inform you of my impending departure. Due to unforeseen circumstances and matters, which require my most urgent attention, I find myself compelled to take my leave and escort the maid who caused the events earlier who manage to be discovered as an assassin from the abyss. However, I must reassure you that she is only a low rank assassin and that also i will complete this escort.I promise you that I shall return back tomorrow night.
Until then, please accept my sincere apologies and also my good luck to you on meeting Her Highness,until then.

Respectfully from,
Harrith

I blinked thrice gazing at the letter not expecting Harrith to wrote words like this.I quickly shook those thoughts away and smiled putting away the letter and smiled."I see..i hope he'll be alright"With that i continue my way remembering the path back to my room as i soon manage to arrive in front of my door.

My hands gently twisted the door knob and soon i was met with an interesting sight.My pupils dialated when i saw all the Chevalier Knights in my room.Well except from Harrith.I gulped feeling nervous once again when i saw Tigreal and Fanny.

Tigreal was facing the windows conversing with Granger who is beside him.Alucard and Fanny was sitting on the couch also holding a conversation.They seem to be busy with conversations and didn't notice me which I don't want to.Ayla was nowhere to be seen as i felt nervousness took over my body.I backed away and my hand reached from the doorknob from behind not until Granger turned his head back making the both of us held eye contact.

"Your here..."He softly stated making all the attention went to me."Where do you think your going?"Tigreal asked sternly and i soon abruptly retracted my hand from the doorknob."Uhmm...i just thought you were busy and i decided to leave?"I answered trembling slightly.Alucard sighed and walked over to me gazing at me."Calm down...i know this is unexpected but.. we're all here for a reason".

"What?To hear what me and Her Highness discussed about?"I whisper to him gazing back sternly."Wait what..no..yeah..some of that but Her Highness sent another order to us"I blinked gazing to him suspiciously and soon sighed.

Alucard slightly backed away and soon he gestured at the couch."Please take a seat first."I held back a sigh of frustration as i sat down on the couch,still annoyed I won't be able to change out of this gown.Soon Fanny stood up along with his brothers side as Granger gave me a glance of reassurance sitting at the couch across me.

Tigreal cleared his throat and soon gazed towards at me."Greetings,Miss (Y/n).We meet at last...you are quite well know here in Moniyan know"I gave out a smile hiding my scared face.'I pretty sure know that..no need to rub it in my face'.Is what i wanted to answer but refrained so.

"Greetings sir...i didn't knew about that"I smiled akwardly as Tigreal gazed at me with still a stern look. "All of the Chevalier Knights are now present in your room except for our trusted mage due to his escort...and the reason we are here is because of Her Highnesses orders"

I listened to him and blinked not uttering a word.Tigreal took it as a sign to continue and soon did. "Since you will be staying here in the Palace.You,Miss (Y/n) will be under our protection".

Hearing his words my eyes widen in quite shock as i say down in place."Sir Tigreal is right,since an event where demons are involved happened to you here now.We are ordered by Her Highness to protect you at all cost".Alucard continued.

I bit the insides of my cheek as i gazed down not wanting to be just a weakling always being protected."The reason why we came here to you personally now,is that Her Highness also orders that we shall formally introduce ourselves so you won't be having trouble to know who is who"

I nodded and gazed at Tigreal."I shall introduce myself first.I am Tigreal Her Highness right hand commander and also one of the trusted Lightborn Chevalier's Defender".

"Greetings,Miss (Y/n).I am Fanny the Lightborn Chevalier's Ranger and also Sir Tigreals younger sibling"She sent me a soft smile unlike earlier her firm demeanor changed.

"Just call me the usual Alucard Miss (Y/n), currently the Lightborn Chevalier's Striker"He sent me a smile which i returned back automatically.

"Same with Alucard,also currently the Lightborn Chevalier's Overrider"I hummed at Granger already comfortable with the last two introduction.In the corner of my eye,Tigreal sent out a glare towards Alucard as if he was annoyed he isn't introducing themselves properly like him and his sister did.Alucard also glared back and soon Tigreal spoke to me ignoring Alucard's glare.

"Now that we are done we will take our leave Miss (Y/n).."He signalled for Fanny to follow him as he starts to take his leave,Fanny following behind.I was dumbfounded on how they wanted to leave so bad and soon stood up not wanting myself to give off a bad impression just because was became silent all throughout the conversation."It was nice meeting you,Sir Tigreal and Miss Fanny"I stated formally gazing at them both.

Tigreal gazed back at me and soon nodded so as Fanny, except she gave a wave and soon they left making me sigh and frown."We'll that's quite the entertainment..". Granger commented suddenly as i turned around back to him and Alucard.

"Pardon?"I asked slightly confused.
Alucard sighed and toom a seat at the couch."Granger stated that it was quite shocking that out Team Captain acknowledge someone so ..how do you say it.."nice".The blond male stated with slight annoyance making me remember their tension earlier.

"What?No...maybe he's just like that, introducing formally?"I questioned which Granger stood up and crossed his arms leaning against the nearby wall."Trust me,he doesn't take stranger's well and it seems..."He paused as i noticed his face slightly became annoyed as he scoffed slightly.

"Your an exception."