Chapter 12

"Who are you and what are your intentions in the Moonlit Forest?".She stayed sharply.Her eyes peircing through mine.

Meanwhile i froze and became a bit annoyed.'Moonlit Forest?Since when did i got here?I swear i just decided to train down a nearby river...When i asked the villager's earlier if there's anything unsual in this forest,they only said no and stated clearly that this forest is ordinary'

"Answer my Question."I snapped out of my thoughts when i noticed the arrow that Miya aimed towards me emitted a blue glow.

"Im Y/n,and i mean no harm or intentions in your woods.I apologize for intruding and also for using my magic at you,I was only defending myself."I stated truthfully hoping my words could convince her.

She stayed silent for a bit and her stare didnt falter."Your lying,Your magic...It
is similar to The Queen of Demons how should i trust you?".With
this,my eyes widen.

'Similar?To alice?'.I was confused and stared at my wand at the ground."Now
Intruder,Tell me your intentions."I gulped and was shaking a bit. Not because of miya's threat but her statement.

'What if...Im one of Alice's ally or relatives in this world?..And i just forgot.',No.... That's.. impossible..Why am i feeling nervous????'.
I closed my eyes and sighed calming myself from overthinking.

"I promise you i mean no harm,and im not an ally to the Queen of the Abyss either. I'm travelling in different places and i stumble upon a village...So i stayed and decided to practice my Magic,since i still dont know about the other spell's.I got lost and was now here...In your forest,I apologise."I gazed down hoping to be out in this situation.

'I don't want to be threatened in questions again'.I smiled blanky remebering my encounter with Julian.
To be honest it still haunts me.

Silence once again filled the atmosphere and i heard a shuffling sound. "Get your wand."I raise my head and met Miya's gaze."I trust your word,but that doesn't mean ill let my guard down on you."She continued and i only nodded and grab my wand.

"Ill lead you out in the forest,Get your other belongings and follow me immediately."She stated and i quickly grabbed my cape and other things before following after the Moonlit Archer.Just as then a loud voice was heard.

"DONT TOUCH MY SISTER!!!MOLINA GO!!".I turned around and saw a familiar creature falling in my way.'Shit,..How am i gonna dodge that?!'.At quick movement i was pushed out of the way by no other than Miya.

"Nana!!Wai-"She shouted and it was already too late when i noticed a familiar paw shaped sign on the sky.
(Remember Nana's third skill??Yep that one).'Great im gonna die'.

Then my vision went black.

Hello everyone! Author here!Sorry if took too long to update...Our presentation is this coming friday and well...My time is occupied with practice here,practice there, Practice everywhere and ...I send my sincerest apologies to you all. Stay safe!💜