Chapter 11

Y/n's P.O.V.

Just as the both of them left my knees gave out and i slump down the ground."Im sorry Lesley"I mumbled and sulked to the ground.

Minutes passed and I finally collected myself.I was now sitting in the bench Gusion and i occupied earlier and i was now eating the sweets we bought earlier.'Isnt it weird though?Im always bumping into the hero's....well not that im complaining though...but now what'.

I sighed and gazed up in the sky realizing it's almost night time.My feet stood up and i gathered my things before starting to find where im going to sleep.

"Hmm,i could camp out....No...There are a zero percent chance i can even defeat a demon.Maybe there's an inn i can stay."I mumbled and started to find an inn where i can stay.

Minutes passed and im the verge on passing out."Ahh...Why aren't there any vacant rooms?"I stated and gazed around finding a nearby tree."May as well sleep down here,its alright...well it is just inside the village though"I stated and sat down.

My hands trailed down the book and i sighed."I should learn magic,so that i can be able to camp out freely in the wild or protect myself..."I mumbled and finally fell into the world of darkness.

TIMESKIP

Morning came and i finally with some questions to the villager's, there's river nearby located.I gave it a thought and decided to go and practice some of my spell's.

"Okay spell of levitation... That's safe?".Thus,i got all the steps ready and chanted the word."Recarcio!,"I aimed my wand at the water from the lake and to my dismay it didnt do anything.

Then,i tried...Again,and again,and again.
I slumped down by a shade of tree and ate the fruits i gathered earlier,quite annoyed.

"Why isnt it working?I already tried many times....And im sure im doing the steps right."I stated chewing my snack while gazing down at the mysterious spell book.

"If only hermione was here...Then she'll be able to teach me even just the basics of it."I mumbled and stood up dusting my skirt and folded my f/c cape.

I didn't stop there and practiced again until i finally have been able to levitate water,well just a little of it though.But hey! that's a progress.

I smiled and was proud of myself even from the little things.I decided to try again and stopped abruptly when i heard a sound coming my way.

My eyes trailed up front and found an arrow making its way towards me in immense speed.My brows furrowed and i quickly acted fast.

Out of reflexes i chanted the levetation spell and pointed it at a nearby cutted tree trunk.

"Recarcio!".I exclaimed and witnissed the tree glowed in immense (f/c) hue of magic.

I derictly used it and blocked the incoming attack.The collision made an impact,enough to make the sorrundings smoke with dust.

I was proud for my achievement and at the same time wanted to celebrate when the figure jumped from behind the trunk i blocked his attack with,his bow and arrow aiming at me.

My eyes slightly widen and i stopped.'Wait,that bow...i think i already saw it'.And just as i knew it her arrow pierced just beside the hand im holding my wand with making me drop it,leaving blood pouring out at the side of my hands.

I winced and gazed at my wand.My hands were about to grab it when the figure interfered."Dont you dare move another muscle".My eyes widen once again and i gazed back at the figure.'that voice,.dont tell me...its....

'Miya?'