Chapter 14

3 days has passed and things are amazing during my stay here at Azrya Woodlands,i met many nice elves and leonins.

Elves are more wise and some has potential in fighting,while leonins are sweet and can control Magic and Spells.

It was now night time and everyone is at their chambers.Me who is also laying down at the bed provided for me, can't sleep.

Minutes of twisting and turning but still no luck lf getting to slumber land.

My eyes suddenly caught the shoning light of the moon in the nearby window and i slowly stood up,going outside.

When i did,i sat down on the grass, feeling the cold wind brushes across my face.I stared blankly at the moon my mind wandering in thought.

'Youre lying,...Your magic.It is similar to the Queen of Demons,why should i trust you?'

I then remembered Miya's statement.

Queen of Demons.

Alice....

Similar?

Why am i feeling nervous?

Should i be scared?

My (f/c) colored hair slightly swayed by the wind as i faced up.

How did i even get on this world in the first place.

"Can't sleep?."My thoughts were snapped out and i removed my gaze towards the moon and turned around to find the Moon Elf king himself.

I quickly stood up and bowed acknowledging his presence. "Your Highness".He chuckled and stood beside me gazing up.

"Didn't i already told you to drop the formalities and call me by my name?."He gently stated and i only smiled sheepishly.

"Right!Sorry..."I chuckled which made him to smile.

'Gosh this man is one to have the sweetest smile'

"How's your stay here? During this past few days."He asked and i smiled.

"It was amazing,I managed to meet different elves and Leonins and also played with some of the kids."I stated which the Moon Elf king nodded in return.

"How about your state..Are you not feeling sudden pain when you move?"

"No,Im feeling great actually and i want to thank you for that."I smiled.Estes then gazed towards me.

"That's Great to hear."A comfortable silence then succumbed.

"Are you having trouble with your magic?"Estes then broke the silence for the past few minutes.

"Well yes,kind off.Im still learning though."I then remembered the time i was training back at the forest."It's really hard to master."I said.

"How about you ask Nana."Estes suggested meanwhile i froze remembering what the tiny leonin did to me.

Ested chuckled at me, noticing my body flinch."Don't worry about it,Nana may seem to be.....How do you describe it?Wild sometimes.But im sure she can help you."

I only nodded taking the Moon elf's suggestion."Alright,ill ask for her tomorrow."He only nodded.

"It was a wonderful time spending it with you here,but i must return to my duties.That is to guard this woods."I nodded and slightly bowed my head.

"Likewise,Your-I mean Estes.Thank you."He smiled and nodded heading away from me.

He then halted turning around,his white locks of hair swaying by the wind."Also,i maybe advice you get inside sooner.Or else you'll catch a cold."With that he left.

I smiled and gazed at the moon one last time before returning to my room.