Chapter 13

Darkness.

It was all i saw before i was bought back to reality when a rustling sound can be heard.

My eyes slowly opened and i was met with a familiar pink leonin. "Shes awake!".

'Nana'.

"Hush Nana, you'll disturb our guest."
A male elf came behind the leonin and just as i expected,its no other than Estes himself.

"Right...sorry."Nana then stepped back and Estes diverted his attention to me.
"Are you alright now,Miss?"He asked and for a sec i was mesmerized by his face.

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled a bit."Oh...Forgive me,Yes im quite al-"I was about to stood up when a sudden pain struck my head making me wince.

Estes quickly acted fast and helped me lay back down. "I suggest you don't take sudden movement."He smiled lightly and stared back at Nana.

"Now Nana, Apologize for our guest."Nana pouted and stared at me then suddenly exclaimed.

"Im really sorry pretty lady for harming you earlier!."She exclaimed while i stood there frozen.

'She called me pretty lady??'

I smiled,"Don't worry,Nana was it?I understand you were just protecting your dear sister."Nana smiled at my response.

"I apologize for the events earlier,Are you perhaps a traveler?."Estes asked.I nodded nonethless.

"Yes,I apologize for intruding your Forest."I stated and gazed at the figure who just enetered the room.

"I also want to apologize "I smiled at Miya and just nodded."It's alright,i know you're doing Your job."With this she gave out a faint smile and stand beside Estes.

"Is she alright?."She asked.Estes nodded."Yes.. she's recovering little by little every passing day."

I smiled,"Thats Great to hea-"I abruptly stopped and asked."Wait,I apologize but did i heard it correctly?Every passing day?How many day's im a unconscious?."

Miya and Estes stared at each other debating if they should tell me or not but Nana beat them to it."4 days!"She exclaimed brightly.

I was frozen in place and thought.
'Ok now im starting to be afraid of the Molina bearer'.I then chuckled akwardly.

"ah..I see"I mumbled making the moon elf king chuckled."There's no need to worry, you're in great care hear in Azrya Woodlands,Unless there's someone who is looking for you?."

"Oh no,I travelled alone"I then smiled and sat up slowly wanting to thank them properly."I wanted to thank you for taking care of me these past few days"I smiled.

"Of course,and regarding of your health I think you need to stay a few days so i can check on you."Estes smiled and sent a stare at Miya.

"By the way..I apologize for not introducing ourselves earlier,Im Estes,The current king of the Moon Elves,This is Miya,my sister who is the Moonlit archer and last is Nana,our little Leonin."

I smiled and lightly bowed."Ahh Its alright,Im Y/n,Y/n L/n."He smiled and stood up his levitating scroll following his figure.

"That's a beautiful name for a young lady."He stated smoothly making me blush and smiled. "Thank you,your highness."

"Please,i prefer you call me by my name."He smiled and then slowly made his way out of the room along with Nana.

"I think i must go,Miya here will accompany you till you will be recovered.I hope you enjoy your stay here L/n."He smiled."Yes!Get well soon pretty Y/n!Bye!"Nana followed and soon the both of them left.

"Forgive me for my actions."Miya stated."Huh?I already told you its okay!No need to worry!"I smiled and she then sent me one too.

"That's glad to hear."She smiled and i suddenly asked."But why?"She stared at me.

"Why did you trust me?"I asked.
She  stared down and then stared back at me with her ocean blue eyes."It's because of your sincere words, who reminded me of someone."

I blinked and was about to asked more when she raised her hand in front of me."Enough talking you still need to rest,No buts"She made me lay down and i smiled."Alright"

"Great,soon when you will be better I'll show you around the forest,consider it as an apology for my actions."She stated.

"I already told you it's okay."I Chuckled."Whatever you say,now rest.Ill be right back checking on you later."She then stood up and left the room.

'Azrya woodlands,I wonder what events will i encounter here'.

With that final thought i then closed my eyes and drifted of  to sleep.

Greetings everyone!Author-chan here!Im really sorry if i only update recently..ive been stressed about our projects lately and MY GOSH! Tomorrow is the period exam!Good luck to those who will also have the test!(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)