Chapter 4

Y/N's P.O.V.

'Are....'

'Are...you...'

'Are...you... alright Miss?'.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a pair of brown ones staring at me in concern.

"Finally you're awake."I slowly sat up and the stranger gently supported my back."Wh..what happened?."I asked.

"You don't remember?."He asked.I closed my eyes and slowly remember what happened.

'Right,i was hungry and halted in front of a sweet baker who gave me some pastries for free and then.....I saw..Joy! Right!Then the last thing i heard was someone shouting look out and-.'

"You're the one who bumped into me!."I exclaimed and suddenly realized who the stranger before me is.' Its Harith!'

His cat ears dropped a bit making my heart melt and he then started to ramble."Im really sorry Miss,It was my fault you black out.And well i was a bit eager to catch Her!It was Careless of me please forgive me!".

"Hey,Hey..Calm down."I stated and he stopped looking towards me."It's alright,it was an accident alright.No need to worry im fine see?"I stood up and showed him that im alright by doing pose's.

He smiled and i saw that his tail wagged."Really?!".He exclaimed. "Of course!".He smiled and from the way i saw his reaction he was definitely relieved.

"Im glad to hear that Miss.Do you mind if i ask for your name?"He asked and i smiled."Of course not my name is Y/n."

"Wow that's a pretty name"He smiled and i was a bit flustered but smiled nonetheless."Now that i gave you my name,can i ask for yours?"I replied.He then stood up from the bench where we are sitting on and cleared his throat.

"My name is Harrith,And im one of The Lightborn Chevaliers!"He stated proudly and i nodded already knowing who he was."That's amazing,So what's The Lightborn Chevaliers?"I asked acting like a fool.

"We'll they're the knights who are in the higher ranks and served under the Queen's name."He said and i nodded. "I see,So why were you chasing..Uhm whoever that was?."His expression turned to an irked expression.

"W..well if you saw the leonin from earlier her name is Joy and earlier one of the townsfolk here are having a  party and  of course a party can't be completed without cake.Well i was assigned to keep an eye out in the area for any trouble but she manage to sneak in and stole on of the cakes.And to mention this is not the only time i got to chase her."He huffed annoyed and i hummed.

"By the way im really sorry for bumping into you Miss Y/N."He bowed and I chuckled managing to find the paper bag filled with treat's earlier the baker girl gave me and opened it.

'Good it isn't destroyed.'

"I already told you Harith its alright, now would you like to share these treat's with me?Im sure chasing someone is exhausting".With this he smiled and accepted my offer.