Chapter 7

Y/n's P.O.V.

After his statement i was quite taken back by his simple request.I then thought and looked at him dead in the eye."Are you planning something?."

He swayed his head from sideways wearing a calm expression."No,i promise you that."He stated.

"Good,cause if you do you'll regret it."I stated and he seemed to peek up."Is that a deal?."He asked and i only sigh.

"Yes,It is."He chuckled and stood up making his way towards me. He then extended on of his hands up and wore a smile on his face."My names Gusion,Gusion Paxley.Whats your name?."

I then politely accepted his hand.
"Y/n,my names Y/n."

With that the both of us headed our  way towards the Wand shop Gusion has known of.

"So? What's with those spell's?Are you one of the students in the Magic Academy?."He asked.

"No,i dont even know ive got these book of spells till i got here."I replied and he seemed to be confused but didn't asked.

"I see,So who's Harry Potter then?."He followed another question making me deadpanned at it.

"You're still not over that one?."i asked and he replied with a nope."Well Harry Potter is a Wizard quite well famous in my place."He nodded interested about the boy who lived.

"Where's your place then?."He asked and i was starting to sweat."Im a traveller,i dont have one place to stay."I stated and he crossed his arms sending me a are you sure look.

"Liar, everyone has a home where you're feel welcomed even Traveller's ."With that i was suddenly deep in thought.

'Home?I didn't think of it that way.'
'Even since i was back in my world,home was always empty'

"Hello,Land of Dawn to Y/n."I then snapped out and gazed back to Gusions slightly tall Figure.

Gusion's P.O.V.

When the question came out of my mouth she became silent and when i gazed upon her face it became familiar.
Cause that's the face i make when i was also asked the same question years ago.
I also tranced out that day thingking about my Home.

'Elders always stating i should be more behaved like my Older Brother'
'Always being gossiped about duke's and duchess on why i prefer blades over magic'
'One time almost got killed due to Kalons mark'
'Worst of all,my older brother slightly distancing away from me due to his duties as an Elder duke'
'How i hated life that day'

'Is she also suffering from a different situation.?'

"Hello,Land of Dawn to Y/n."I called out which seems to work because she gazed back at me.

Y/n's P.O.V.
"Ah sorry,Ive tranced out."I laughed awkwardly and Gusion held an unimpressed look.

"Your thingking why im handsome in close earlier weren't you?."He smirked and i blushed.

'did he read my mind?!!"

I then clenched my fist and glared at him."Im warning you Gusion."He chuckled and backed away."Okay okay.Calm down."

"Wait you didn't protest,So it is true?."He then added making an irk appear on the side of my forehead.
"Gusion Paxley, you're glad im doing this for a certain wand,Next time I'll definitely kill you."I smiled darkly.

"And i will look forward to it."He replied which made me halt."What?."He then smirked and gazed back at me.

"Didn't know there will be a Next time,but ill be expecting your invite."

Greetings everyone LadySeraph here, i just wanted to say thank you so much for reading this story and also wants to apologize if there so many typo errors.You see im quite experiencing a bit errors at my phone and it made it quite difficult to type certain keywords.
Nonetheless,thank you so much for your votes and reads on this book.Stay safe!