Chapter 5

Laura's POV

I woke up on a comfy surface warm and cold at the same time. I didn't even know that was possible. My face and right arm were cold but the rest of my body is warm. I move my right arm and I feel bumps under it. Like the bumps of abs. My eyebrows instantly furrow and I move my hand around. I open my eyes and I see a black muscle-T under my arm. What? I lift my head and look up at the top of the bed. I am face to face with Ross. Dang it, I thought that was a dream. A really long dream you can't wake yourself from.

"What are you thinking." He asks placing a loose piece of hair behind my ear. I lay back down and put my chin on his chest.

"I thought it was a dream. A dream too good to be true. Yet here it is. True." I say and he smiles.

"Is that a good thing?" He asks and I smile.

"Yeah..." I trail off. My eyes fall down to his chest and I just stare at it. His finger hooks under my chin and he pulls my face up to meet his. He gently places his lips on mine and I smile. I kiss back and close my eyes. I pull away and open my eyes. I look down at his chest and my eyes furrow. 'How did I get on top of him?' Is the question running through my head. I was on top of him and his hands where on my waist. I look back at him and he lays his head back on the pillow as he laughs at me. I hit his chest and he flinches. My stomach growls reminding me that I'm hungry and Ross stops laughing and looks down at me. He gently places me on the bed beside him. I sit up and my clothes are different from what I was wearing yesterday. I'm wearing a red tank top with black booty shorts. I glare at him and he looks down guilty.

"How did I get in these clothes?" I ask him and he raises his eyes at me.

"You woke up in the middle of the night asking for water. when I came back you were on the bed with clothes in your hands and asked me to help you, so I did." he says shrugging his shoulders. I nod and he walks over and picks me up.

"lets go get you something to eat." he says and I wrap my legs around his waist and he wraps his arms under my butt. I wrap my arms around his neck and place my head on his shoulder and I close my eyes as he carries me downstairs. We walk through the living room and into the kitchen. Food is on the table and Ross sets me down. He sets a plate in front of me and sits across the table and stares at me. To tell you the truth he looks like a statue. I eat and stare back at him. Once I finish he picks me back up but holds me on his hip like a toddler. I kiss his cheek and lay my head in his shoulder. He picks up my plate and sets it in the sink. He then moved me back in front of him and wraps his hands under my butt again and walks into the living room. Everyone is there and they are looking at me except Mark, Stormie, and Rydel. So all the guys. I hear Ross give a low growl at Rocky and the boys quickly look away. What are we? Animals? Whatever. I kiss his neck and he kisses the side of my head. I sit up and look at his eyes. I giggle. They are really pink. I gently kiss him and he kisses back. I pull away and hug his neck again and hide my face between my arm and his head. I breathe in his sweet scent of cologne and smile. Ross leaves the living room and walks into a room with a bunch of instruments. He walks over to the piano and set me down. He goes to a guitar and grabs it then comes back to me.

"I wrote a song for you." He says and I smile.

"Let's hear it." I say. I didn't expect much but I would love it anyways for the reason that he did it for me and he did it himself. He started playing the guitar for a few seconds before actually singing.

Remember that trip we took in Mexico?

Yeah, hanging with the boys and all your señoritas

I never spoke up, yeah, I never said hello

But I keep on trying to find a way to meet ya

Yeah

I was chillin', you were with him