Chapter 34 After Party and Honeymoon (Arriving at destination)

Pretend the pictures up top sat 2016 instead of 2015. I decided to change the date and I will fix the pictures later when I find time.

Friday January 9th, 2016

I woke up after an hour nap by Ross gently rubbing my back and shaking me a little. I had taken the nap about two hours into the wedding after party. After sitting up and giving Ross a quick kiss, I walk to the bathroom and fix my hair and take off the makeup from the wedding. I start packing my bag for the honeymoon which Ross informed me would be warm and a little cold since it is January. After packing enough clothes for like 2 weeks yeah I know that's a lot but he told me to. So I packed a week for the cold and a week for the warm. After I finished I made a quick carry on bag and then walked downstairs. Everyone was in the living room talking and I walked in there and over to where Ross was. He had the table with the mountain of presents on it from the friends we invited. After opening every gift, which took about two hours, it was 9:15 and we had to leave at 10:30 for the airplane 'cause our flight is at 12:45. My favorite presents were probably the ones Ross gave to me. And since I missed his birthday I gave him a few presents too. I gave him a new acoustic guitar and pick(up top) that said 'I love you' and it had my signature. He gave me the same thing except it said it had his signature. Then Riker and Sienna gave us this wooden plank with 'Mr & Mrs. Lynch' carved into it with the wedding date.

Rydel and Ell got us an adorable cake topper in the shape of a heart with a big 'L', our names, and the wedding date. These are just some of the many amazing gifts they gave us. Ross got me two other things. He got me a diamond necklace with a pretty big diamond in it and carved into the diamond was 'I loved you today, I'll love you tomorrow, I'll love you forever.' He also got me a glass pane with a poem or something on it then at the bottom he got his own poem engraved into it it said
'This day on you shall not walk alone for my arms are your shelter and my heart's your home 1/9/15' I got him a glass pane with a calendar on it of January and it said at the top 'the day I said I do...'then there was a heart on the calendar on the ninth. Then our names are at the bottom. I also have him a 'manly' locket that said 'my love' and had a picture of us and the other side was empty for our family later. After opening presents it was 9:42 and we decided to do the cake. We used the cake cutting set we got that had our wedding day engraved into the metal handle and we stood next to the two tear cake with the knife in my hand. Ross moved so he stood in front of me with his right hand around my waist and his left on the knife with mine. He looked at me and placed a gentle kiss to my lips while pushing on the knife making it cut through the cake. When I tried to pull away he let go of the knife and pulled me closer trying to deepen the kiss but I smiled against his soft lips and pulled away hugging him with my face in his neck. I didn't notice the cheering and awing till now and I blushed while hiding my face in Ross's neck and smiling. I felt Ross place a kiss to my shoulder and he pulled away holding a cake between us. He grabbed my hand and led me into the living room where people were piling in and say in the corner of the couch pulling me into his lap with my back against the armrest. He fed me cake and when he wasn't looking I took the spoon and fed him a bite while he pouted and refused the cake. I started doing what you do to one year olds with the plane and I could tell he was suppressing a smile. I poked his side making him jump and Yelp and while his mouth was open I shoved the spoon in his mouth and then he wouldn't let it go. I finally gave up and dropped the spoon and stood up taking the plate with me. When he took the spoon out of his mouth I shoved the cake in his face and when I pulled the plate away I died laughing at his facial expression. He had a mixture of amusement, anger, surprise, happiness, and a pout. I didn't think that was a possible expression. Oh well. He stood up and I instantly shut up. I turned to run but was pulled into a hard chest and he turned me to face him. I smiled innocently at him and waved.

"Hi." I said with a squeak and smile, trying to suppress my laugh, and he smirked at me. He leaned down and placed his frosting covered lips on mine and I instantly returned it.