Chapter 24

Pic up top.
1:foyer; 2:house; 3: living room; 4:ignore picture; 5:kitchen; 6:Raura's bathroom; 7: guests identical bathrooms; 8:Kenzie's bedroom; 9:guest bedroom 1; 10:guest bedroom 2; 11:Raura's bedroom; 12:Ross's man cave; 13:Laura's fashion room; 14:baby girls room; 15:baby boys room; 16:Ross's car; 17:backyard; 18:pool; 19:fire pit

_________________________
It's been almost a month since Ross proposed to me. After he proposed we went back to the pack and said bye and went home. When we got home all the lights were off and it was unusually quiet. We walked in and turned on the light; everyone jumped up and yelled surprise scarring me. I nearly peed myself. There was a guy that I didn't recognize. Soon I learned he is an angel. He looks to be about 40 years old and his name is Jace Ounla he is really handsome but is way too old for me and I'm getting married soon so yeah. He had been staying with us incase Tony decides to make a surprised appearance. Damin and Sagar caught him once but he escaped and is probably madder than ever. Jace wants to just kill him but since he is an angel it would be ungodly to kill him without a reason and he would be sentenced to hell or put on 'probation', meaning he can't leave heaven for like a few months and he doesn't want to do that. He is also invited to our wedding so he also doesn't want to be on 'probation'. Oh our wedding is in two months. I'm so excited. Ross has been absent a lot lately and it's hard planning the wedding by myself. He will leave early in the morning and arrive right as I'm going to bed. It's kinda annoying but I try not to let it bother me. Oh speak of the devil. He is coming right now. He is home earlier than normal. It's only 3 and he normally get home at 8-9. Whatever I'm not complaining.

"Laura." He yells through the house and I bound down the stairs to the door. He stood there patiently waiting for me to come down, holding my jacket.

"Yeah?" I ask and he smiles holding my jacket out for me to put it on. After helping me in it he grabs my hand and we walk out together.

"Where are we going?" I ask and he smiles down at me.

"It's a surprise." He says and we continue walking making small talk. Suddenly I remember it's almost his birthday and Christmas so I start thinking of gifts for him.

"Hey Ross?" I ask and he looks down at me smiling.

"Yeah?" He asks

"What do you want for your birthday?" I ask and his lips pull into a straight line, something he does when he is thinking.

"Um....nothing really. I have everything I want." He says and I nod.

"Mk. I'll think of something." I say and smile while he gives me a playful glare. He picks me up, making my yelp in surprise, and shoves my face in his neck so I can't see anything.

"Hey." I complain and he chuckles.

"Patience." He says while slightly chuckling and I groan. After about 5 minutes he set me down facing him and smiles at me. He grabs my shoulders and turns me around. A beautiful two story house sat in the middle of the woods (second pic up top). I just realized it was really close to the Lynch's house.

"Why did it take so long to get here? It's like right next to the Lynch's house." I say and he smirks.

"Because I was taking a detour." He says and gently pushes me up to the house.

"What is this place?" I ask looking at him over my shoulder and he smiles bigger.

"It's our house." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Has it always been here? Cause I don't remember seeing it three months ago." I say and he chuckles.

"No. I had it built and I finished furnishing it yesterday and was making sure it was perfect. That's why I was gone all the time. I'm sorry I left you so much and I'm sorry for making you do all the planning yourself, but I'm done with the house now so I can help you plan it out." He says and I smile and kiss his lips passionately.

"Thank you Rossy. The house is beautiful."I say and he opens the door for me. We stepped into the beautiful foyer. Right away we saw a staircase leading upstairs and a staircase leading downstairs. The walls were a gentle cream and the floor is wood. (1st pic up top.) walking past the staircase to go down I walked straight and once I front of the other staircase on my left I turned right and walked into the warm looking living room with light brown/tan walls. It was furnished with two chairs, a ~135 degree tan/light brown couch, a small table between the two chairs, a small square coffee table in front of the couch, a flatscreen tv above a small brown entertainment center table that had a blu-ray player and a few movies. the far wall was mostly made up of large windows with a door to a balcony and a nice view of the right side of the houses property. The floors were again wood, matching the floors in the foyer/hall, and there is a large, soft, tan rug under the chairs, tables, and the couch. The ceiling was unusual and the lights were built into it. The light were controlled by a touchpad and if you held your finger on it it will dim or brighten the lights.

We left the living room and walked across the hall between the staircases and into the kitchen that extended over the stairs that led downstairs. Another -small- room went under the stairs -which I'm guessing is the dining room-. The walls of the kitchen were a soft light brown. The floors -like the rest of the floor- were wooden. When you walked in you saw a table with two chairs on each side. (Ok you guys get the point. I'm too lazy to describe the third house in a month. I've described three houses this month. Just look at the top. Or side. Wherever you look.) we ended at two doors. He opened the first one and I gasped. It was a pink baby room. It was adorable. I loved it (up top.) the next room was another baby room except it was for a boy. I smiled at Ross and kissed him.

"Thank you Rossy." I say and hug him.

"So do you want to stay here or go to the other house?" He asked and I smiled against his chest....