Chapter 14

I'm gonna kill him.

Four words, three seconds, two reasons, and one meaning for me.

Rock climbing.

Two words. ONE billion reasons why you don't do it.

Here I am. On the side of a cliff. Holding on for dear life, just sitting here, chillin'. I know great place. Didn't necessarily have a choice. Ethan blind folded me and practically threw me off the cliff. Then my clip broke but luckily I was holding onto a thick root. So here I am standing on a small piece that is sticking out while Ross figures out how to rescue me. Why doesn't he just climb the rock grab me then climb back down.

"Just climb the stupid rock. Your a freaking vampire." I yell on the top of my lungs at him and look up. He is there looking at me and turns away. He had a black hard climbing hat on and a harness wrapped around his legs. A rope was thrown down a little ways from me and soon Ross followed it. He slowly descended himself and soon enough reached me and sat with his back facing away from the cliff and his knees at a 90* angle. Like he was sitting on a chair, but he wasn't. He grabbed me under my armpits and picked me up like a toddler then set me on his lap and hugged me close. I sat on his lap shaking and on the verge of tears. I am never cliff climbing, whatever you wanna call it but I'm calling it death falling, again. I feel him mess with my harness and I pull away from his body and look down at what he's doing. He put a new clip on my harness except it's connected to his harness. He wraps my arms around his neck and my legs securely around his waist before dropping his leg and quickly gripping the rope and pressing his knuckle to the top of his tail bone to hold us steady. He slowly releases so we creep down the rope not to fast but not to slow. Just the right speed. Soon a big hawk flys down and digs its claws into the side of the cliff where we are. It Hawks at us and I smile. I reach out and pet its feathery head and it gently pecks at my hand.

"Hey Kenzie. How's things going." I chuckle jokingly and Ross laughs.

"She says great." Ross says for her and I laugh.

"Glade your enjoying me hanging on the side of a cliff for dear life" I say tightening my grip on Ross and burying my face in his neck.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask and she nods slightly.

--------------------------------------

"Laura. Tell her to put me down before I go all wolf on her." He yells at me. I just look up at him with a cheeky smirk dancing on my lips as he glares down at me.

If you guessed what was happening and you guessed I had Kenzie fly him up and drop him in a tree... Your wrong. Drop him on the side of the cliff with out a rope. Nope, try again. Hover about 25-30 feet off the ground. Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

"Well you should have thought twice before blind folding me and giving me a rigged safety clip." I yell loud enough for him to hear me and smile again.

"Ok I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He yells back and I wave for Kenzie to put him down. She flys back down and gently set him on his feet.

"Damn straight it won't. I'm never climbing a rock again." I mutter and he growls at me. Then gets tackled by Kenzie in her wolf form. They play wrestle and I walk away from them back to the camp. Minutes later I'm tackled by a small sliver wolf and my face is licked frantically.

"What did you do?" I asked sternly and she sits while lowering her head. A very pissed black and silver alpha walks out of the tree line with cuts all over his face and sides and a few bite marks on his flanks. I look at him and start laughing hysterically.

"Not only did the big bad alpha get beat up badly. But he got beat up badly by a three year old girl." I say laughing and holding my hand out for a high five from Kenzie. Her paw hits my hand and I look at Ethan. He huffs and walks into his tent and I hear his bones crushing and rearranging. Minutes later he comes back out with a tight grey shirt on and basket ball shorts. Kenzie changes to a chipmunk and I pick her up and evilly pet her back like a mad scientist with a cat. Ethan laughs at us and I glare at him.