48 extra

Her soft heart beat is a rhythm to my ears. I've been awake for about an hour and I've just been laying here listening to the slow rhythmic pattern of her heart. The pitter patter of it flows in one ear swirls around my brain till it embeds itself in a memory socket. Suddenly her heart beat becomes irregular and she yawns. I lift my head and rest my chin above her left breast and look at her face. Her eyes open and she looks down at me. I smile and lift myself to hover over her. She smiles at me and leans up to kiss me. Our lips met and locked in place. My hands freely explored her body and rested on her hips. My fingers twisted and pulled at the hem of her shirt. She leaned up and I slid it off her. She is left in her sports bra and MY BOXERS.

"You little thief." I growled playfully and she giggled leaning up to kiss me again. She pulled at my boxers and soon I found them at my ankles. I chuckled and slipped off her bra and boxers. I kissed her and kneeled between her legs, my member occasionally hitting her womanhood. I trailed my lips down to her mark and kissed it. She shivered and I smiled sucking on it. She shivered her face in my neck and kissed my mark. She did the same to me that I did to her. My hand rubbed up her sides and stopped on her rib cage. My left hand moved to rest in her stomach and my fingers curled in and touched the palm of my hand.

"Ross. We need to stop." She said and I moved to her neck.

"Hmmm?" I mumbled against her neck and she breathed out an airy moan.

"Please. You could hurt the baby." She said with a slight motherly shake in her voice.

"Laura, sweet. This can't hurt them." I said trailing kisses down to her little bump. I kissed her baby bump and lingered there for a few seconds. She sighed in content from the heat that flew everywhere starting from when I touched. The mate bond doesn't leave even when I'm a human. I don't think she knows that.

"They'll be fine." I said straightening and kissing her lips. I made sweet love to her. Carefully caressing her skin in my hands and her lips with mine. She sighed in content when I stopped and snuggled up to my side.

"How long were you up for before I woke up?" She asked and I closed my eyes and tucked her head under my chin.

"About an hour." I replied and she nodded wrapping her arms around my waist.

"You know. Kenzie and James will be coming in soon. We should get a few articles of clothes on." I said and she nodded.