Chapter 13

Amber = scared/worried
Emerald = Happy/Excited
Dark Purple = Hungry
Dark Brown = about to kill
Green = confused
Grey = calm
Dark blue = embarrassed
Blue = sad/depressed
Brown = normal
Red = mad/angry
any shade of pink = the amount of love a vampire had for the person their looking at.
_________________________
Day 2

I slowly peeked one eye open and looked around. I was laying in the two person sleeping bag with my back against Ross's chest and his arms securely wrapped around my waist. I looked around and my eyes locked on a raccoon on the floor in the corner to the left of the door. I quickly threw my hand to my mouth and made sure I didn't scream or startle it. I put a hand over Ross's mouth and shook him awake. He slowly opened an eye and looked at me weirdly.

"There's a raccoon." I mouthed and he slowly sat up without making any noise. He stood up quieter than a feather falling and like lightning had the sleeping, well now awake pissed, raccoon by the scruff of its neck and a hand clamped around its mouth. He held it away from me and motioned me to open the tent door. I quickly got up and unzipped the tent door then stepped out to let Ross out. He walked out and everyone looked at us. He sniffed it's back and growled. The poor thing stopped struggling and Ross released his hold on the raccoons mouth. It stretched its mouth and looked at him.

"Why are you in our tent?" He asked the poor thing like it was a person.

"Ross it's an animal. It can't speak." I say and he shook his head.

"It's a shifter. It can shift into anything it wants to." Ross said putting it down and glaring at it.

"Shift to your normal form." He says and it shakes its head.

"Hey where's flyer?" I asked and everyone shrugged. I whistled loudly and the raccoon approached me with its head down. I looked at it and heard bones rearranging and breaking. I stepped back and right before my eyes it morphed into Flyer.

"That's how you heard her from so far away. I knew you didn't smell like a normal horse. Ugh how could I have been so stupid." Ross yells grabbing the reins and leading him the edge of the woods by our campsite. He took off the reins and pushed the horse gently.

"Leave." He said

"No. Why does he need to leave?" I ask and Ross looks at me.

"She. And she needs to leave cause shifters and vampires are enemies." He said and I drowned at him.

"Are shifter the same age in every shape?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Then she's staying. Ross she's like 3 or 4." I say looking at the poor creature.

"If she were to be 3 or 4, she wouldn't be on her own." He said and I frowned.

"Flyer shift to a smaller animal." I said and she did. She shifted into a dog. Well a normal wolf to be specific.

"Go to the tent." I said pointing to mine and Ross's tent. She lowered her head and slowly walked to the tent. I gave Ross a quick glare and followed her. I wrapped a blanket around her and stepped back.

"Shift to your normal form." I said and I heard bones cracking again. Seconds later a little 3 year old girl was sitting in front of me wrapped in the blanket.