Chapter 46

Ross stared into Laura's eyes as he drew his last breath. His eyes shone love and adoration for his wife, mate, life, and queen. He loved her with all his heart and wouldn't want anything else than for her and the children to be ok. James faced him and Ross's eyes looked at him. He sent him a silent message and James whined. He struggled to take another breath and his lungs collapsed. Ross lynch died on February 2, 2016 at 2:43pm. Not even married for a month and with two kid on the way. Let's hope it ends better.

Laura's pov

I watched in horror as his lungs collapsed everyone was stunned. But I. I was paralyzed. I felt my heart shatter and the bond break. The tears flew down my cheeks and my legs moved mindlessly towards him. Slowly but they still did. When I reached him my knees buckled and I fell beside him. I reached out and caressed his cheek, gently stroking his cheekbone. He skin isn't warm. His face is drained of color and his eyes dull. They weren't the brown I knew. They were lifeless and pierced your soul. I pushed him into his back and held his upper body on my lap running my hand through his hair. My tears cascaded down my face and Jace walked forward. He kneeled next to me and him and I pulled Ross closer to me away from him. No one knew how it felt. It hurts. Badly. First my mother in a mysterious 'accident.' But nothing lined or added up. Then my father. And now. Him. He was all I had left. and now. All I have left is the babies. Jace reached out and I glared at him and swat his hand away but nothing happened. He continued to reach forward as if in a trance. One hand landed on Ross's chest and the other on his forehead. He lifted the hand on his forehead and touched the middle of his forehead with two fingers and lifted his shirt to show his ribs. You could see his ribs readjusting and fixing themselves. He put Ross shirt back down and placed his other hand on his chest to. Shocks surged through his hands and I could feel them enter Ross's body. His body shook and jace lifted his into the air. He wasn't even toughing him. His eyes are still glazed over and he walked southeast. I followed cause, who would follow. He stopped at a lake and walked in. Going deeper and deeper till the water reached his chest. He slowly placed Ross on the water and walked out. Ross's lifeless body sunk and light surrounded him. We waited hours. Hours for him to surface but he never did. Till....

Ross's pov.

"Hello?" I said to the white abyss in front of me. The space around me turned into a meadow with a dark sky. The stars twinkled and the night sky is brightened by the moon. The big circle in the sky.

"Hello?" I repeated and jumped when a voice came from behind me.

"Hello Ross. It's good to see you again." A masculine voice came from behind me. I turned to face the man and bowed my head.

"No please. The pleasure is all mine." He said and I looked at him.

"If I may ask... But who are you?" I asked and he smiled softly and lovingly at me.

"Well I am your father, and the one who chose your fate. The man who chose Laura to be your mate. The one whom blessed you with your children that are yet to be born, allowed you to change back to human. And I will be the one to send you back." He said and I new immediately, who he was. He is him. The creator the man who made me human. The man who gave me the blessing and the man who allowed me my unborn children.

"Creator." I said astound and he nodded.

"Yes but I'd like it if you called me Will or William." He said and I nodded.

"Why are you sending me back? Creators aren't suppose to." I said and he nodded.

"We aren't but we make acceptions you are an acception. You are my son. Much like there is the daughter of the moon goddess except you are the son of the vampire God. Long ago your thrown was taken. And you need to get it back. His name is Drake. He is a vampire but I cannot harm him. He is protected by the shifter God." He says and I zone out.