Chapter 55

^^Saw this and thought it was cute. I'll post another chapter after this of what the twins look like.^^

!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!:: This is a short chapter but it's not graphic. Cut me some slack I'm only 14 I don't know what it's like to give birth. I don't ev....you know what nevermind. forget it. BUT...... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!! ALSO YOU MAY HATE ME. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU.

33 weeks and 4 days. 7 months and 21 days.

August 1, 2016 3:30pm

Her water broke, her water broke, her water broke. Ugh what to do.

"Ross?" Laura asked slightly frightened.

"I'll call the doctor." I said as calmly as I could and turned to walk out of the room.

"I already mind linked Ethan." James said behind me and I nodded. It then processed in my head. HER FUCKING WATER BROKE. HOLY SHIT. A huge smile broke out on my face and I raced up to laura.

"Alright I'm picking you up wrap your arm around my neck." I said and she nodded.

"Oh dad give me the speed." I said to myself and raced to the back door.

"James open the door." I said and looked at im. He looked weary and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"James she isn't gonna stop giving birth hurry up." I said and he nodded and opened the door. In the window I saw my reflection. I had gold eyes again and smirked

"Hold on baby girl and close your eyes." I whispered to her and as soon as she had her eyes closed James opened the door and I was gone. I ran as fast as the vampire speed would carry me and just as the doctor was coming out of the clinic I sped past her into the lobby.

"We're here." I yelled and ran to the room we had set up a few days ago. The doctor followed shortly after and started hooking Laura up to the heart monitor and other machines. A few nurses ran in with the little incubators and towels, diapers for newborns, soft washcloths, and other necessary items. I laid Laura on the bed and she groaned.

"It hurts." She whispered.

"Would you like the epidural anesthesia?" The doctor asked and I looked at Laura.

"Yes please." Laura said and the doctor nodded.

"Ross Lean her forward." She said and I gently leaned her forward. Dr. Sckyms pulled up her shirt and put the needle in the middle of her back. Once she finished she handed me a hospital gown and ushered the nurses out.

"Lean forward sweetheart." I whispered and kissed her forehead. I helped her sit up and I pulled her shirt over her head. I pulled off her sports bra and slid the gown over her head. It was closed in the back but the labor and birth gowns are like three times the size they need to be. (I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE). I helped her off the bed and kneeled. I kissed her stomach and pulled off her sweats and her pair of boxers she made me buy her.

"I still don't get why you like boxers." I chuckled and she giggled a little. I stood back up and kissed her quickly then picked her back up and set her back on the bed.

"Ok the powers are gone." I said and she nodded.

"I know. Your eyes aren't gold anymore." She said and I nodded. I walked out and called the nurses back in and I stood at the head of her bed and held her hand while Dr. Sckyms checked how far she was.

"Ok Laura you're almost there. Just give it a few minutes." She said and we nodded.

"You ready baby?" I asked and she nodded.