12. Sweetness...

Tw
Chapter 12
Through the eyes of Anne

Walking inside to the kitchen table I take a turn and hike up the stairs-a skip in my step from the conversation I had with Rick minutes prior. Now I can finally pull my weight and learn more about knives.i went up there so that I could I pick up

Charlie from where Beth and Judith are. "Thanks for looking after him for me" I say. "It's all right, Charlie is just the sweetest." she replys while looking at Judith. "Yeah you are " I use my baby voice to speak to Charlie. Going along with the mood I tickle Charlie lightly on the stomach which makes him giggle cutely. "Aww your so cute. Yes you are, yes you are." I say while lifting him up.
I decide to let Beth have a-well needed- break from Charlie. So I take him with me. He is not the slightest burden

While carefully walking down the stairs I spot the prisoners that Rick had let stay. They always have me an eerie vibe so I just avoided them slightly, sort of a gut feeling. One of them, the one with an extremely unshaved moustache, he looks me up and down with his perverted eyes and says "well sweetness, what is a beautiful girl like you doing here alone." His tone and way he looks me up and down makes me extremely uncomfortable.

His peering eyes look at me lingering slightly longer on my lips, it feels as if he can sense all my secrets and wrongs. He starts taking small steps towards me, suffocating me.whisperinv little nothings in the air. The space between us decreasing in an instant. I back away and tighten my arms around Charlie protectively, not knowing what is to come. "Well darling, come here I don't bite" he sinisterly chuckles at this last phrase.

He backs me into an empty cell as if planned. My back presses firmly against the cold stone wall. The temperature isn't the only thing bringing me chills. The prisoner is inching closer to me closing the gap between us. "Leave me alone" I weakly say, scared out of my mind. "What was that princess?" "Please, leave me alone" I try to say this firmly but only something incapable squeaks out.

The prisoner puts his grimg fingers on my lips, which then continues to travel my face. He's staring at the scar on my left eye with disgust. "Your lucky your still so pretty with this slashed up face." Slightly prodding and poking at it which makes it sting. When he says that I get flashbacks to being held captive, flash backs to the governor. His rusty knife dividing my skin.

The prisoners broader friend is moving closer to me sneering. I have an inkling of what is coming and know I don't want this. I feel powerless. Like I can't move. I'm shaking as his face moves towards my neck. Tears dripping down my face.

His friend makes his way next to us and puts his hand on me. The godawful feeling of him touching me makes me want then to stop, it makes me know that I need to get out. I need to get out of this situation. For Charlie, for my dignity for me. "Get your hands off of me" I say sternly, but this just agitates the already fed up prisoners. The broader one grabs Charlie from my grasps and drops him on the floor causing him to cry. "No. No please, leave him alone" I beg. He grabs my wrists and pins me against the wall, while the one with a moustache comes forward, leaning against me.

His lips press against my kneck lightly. Moving up towards my cheekbone. "Stop...just stop. Please" tears continue to wet my cheeks. I'm whimpering, I know what comes next.

My skin tingling under his lips. My breathing is shuddering. And eyes are puffy. Eventually his lips meet mine. I move away and he slaps me. His cold hands grab me roughly under my chin. "Look at me" he whisper shouts as not to alert anyone.

My red cheek is stinging in the print of a hand. Harshly he forces his face into mine while his friend grabs my breasts. I'm sobbing now when I hear the quiet footsteps of someone. Trying to move my head to see who I am still stuck by his hands and lips.

Still struggling the prisoner is interupted by a voice saying "get off of her" and the clicking of the safety on a gun. The prisoners drop me and begin pleading for their life. Quickly I pick up the still crying Charlie and begin to hold him tight. I see Carl on the other end of that gun. "It wasn't me, she..she wanted it." Their disgusting lies are vaguely heard between my sobs.

"Get out of here" Carl says icily. The prisoners scramble out of the cell while Carl lowers his gun to look at me. My Brocken soul. I quickly stand up and stumble towards Carl. I tightly wrap my arms around his torso not letting go. I cry into his shirt making it wet.

After a while.of tightly holding into Carl he eventually calls for Beth who comes and sorrowfully picks up Charlie so that hershall can examine him. My arms still wrapped around Carl, he leads me towards my cell and onto my bunk.

I don't want to let go, all I can do is cry, knowingly Carl lies down on the bed next to me as I cry myself to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
A/n
So I know I said no more notes but like I have just Brocken my heart reading and writing this because it is so sad. It is also like not going along with my original plan if her first kiss but like it's fine more interesting now