Castiel's Savior (Destiel)

Castiel laid in his bed (an old one found at a garage sale for $10) and shivered. The ex-angel felt so empty, so cold, with out his grace, something he had before the dawn of time itself. Now, Castiel is human, and he doesn't like it one bit. His grace gone now, leaving him cold, his wings burned off as he fell from heaven. The ex-angel felt as if he were now nothing, nothing of importance.

The ex-angel shivered violently and pulled the blanket tighter around him,'I've got to sleep, at least try.' He thought bitterly and closed his eyes, teeth chattering. Castiel did sleep, but his sleep didn't last long when a nightmare over took his sweet dream.

"DEAN!" He screams in the dream as the angels beat him,"PLEASE STOP!" He runs for what seems forever, finally reaching him. Dean's hair, once sandy blonde, now scarlet with his blood. "NO!" He screams and holds tight in his arms,"I can heal you." But then remembers, he's not an angel anymore.

"DEAN!" Castiel screams as he wakes up, sitting up right in bed, clawing the sheets as he sobs.

The hunter heard his angels screams and threw the covers back, almost tripping over his forgotten pants and shirt as he runs to the source of the screams. Dean sees Castiel, hugging the sheets and crying,"Hey hey." Dean starts and sits next to Castiel on his bed. The hunter wraps his arms around the ex-angels waist and pulls him into his chest as he continues to sob. The hunter runs his hand through Castiel's hair, shushing him as the sobs faded away.

"What happened angel?"

"I-I had a n-nightmare."

"Shh, come on, I'll sleep with you tonight, okay?"

"O-Okay."

Dean pulls them back, pulling Castiel into his chest. The hunter puts the covers over himself as the ex-angel wraps his legs around Dean's waist and his arms around the hunters neck, resembling an octopus-human hybrid. Dean chuckled silently as he wrapped his arms tighter around the ex-angles upper back, kissing the top of the mop of black hair,"Come on, let's gets some sleep." Castiel smiled against Dean's chest and placed a chaste kiss there,"I love you Dean Winchester."

"And I love you Castiel."
--------------------

The next morning, Castiel woke up still in Dean's arms, the death like grip the hunter had in him never faltered through the night. This made the ex-angel smile as he nuzzled against Dean's chest with his nose.

The hunter awoke with a deep breath through his nose, and a huge yawn. He looked down (excepting a random bar girl) but got the shock of his life, it was Castiel.

"So last night wasn't a dream huh?"

"I believe this is reality Dean Winchester, if this happens to be a dream than it is a very cruel one."

"And why would that be?"

"Because it would mean that you didn't come to my rescue and you didn't tell me you loved me."

"Well."

Dean pinched Castiel's butt,earning a yelp from him,"was that real enough?" Dean said with a playful smirk.

"I believe so, but you will pay for that."

"Oh I'm scared."

Sam was awoken by a girly yelp. He ran into Castiel's room (knowing the sound came from either there or Dean's room) and blushed at the sight. Castiel and Dean under the covers, cuddling, and Dean's face was redder than a tomatoes. "All I'm going to ask is, who yelped and why."

Dean slowly raised his hand and said,"Cas pinched my ass." Sam left, rolling his eyes.