Goodnight Dean (Destiel)

Bobby, Sam, and Castiel all looked down at the sandy blonde toddler sitting before them. The green-eyed toddler looked up and squealed happily at Castiel, opening and closing his hands towards him.

"What happened again now Sam?"

"Well, Dean and I were hunting this witch. And some how or another Dean ends up a toddler. I think she might have put him under a spell to slow us down. Maybe to even stop us from finding her. I'm tracking the witch down now, but until she's dead, Dean's a toddler."

Bobby rubbed the back of his neck, looking to Dean and back to Sam,

"Well what are we gonna do? I mean, we can't go hunt a witch with a toddler!"

"I will care for him." Castiel said picking Dean up, holding him on his hip. Sam and Bobby were both shocked.

"You sure you can handle him?"

"I have fought in a heavenly war and have seen humans grow since the dawn of time. Yes Samuel, I think I can handle a toddler."

Sam put his hands up in defeat, walking to the table in Bobby's kitchen to get his duffel. "Well, if you've got little hellion over there on your hip, I think we can find the witch in a day or two." Castiel only nodded, cooing over Dean, who was playing with the collar of his trench coat.
--------------------------------------

Castiel bid both hunters a farewell, shutting the door as he heard the car rumble out of the drive way. The Angel then turned his attention to Dean,"What will we do now." He murmured and watched as the little Winchester waddled over to him and hugged his leg.

"Well hello little one." Castiel said and smiled sweetly down at the wide green eyes staring back at him. Dean giggled,"Up! Up!" He cried and held his arms up to Castiel, who was more than willing to pick him up and hold him.

Once Dean was settled onto the angels hip and had his cheek laying on his shoulder, Castiel set to work finding somewhere for Dean to sleep, since it wouldn't be long before sunset anyway, and the toddler already looked fatigued. He first searched in the basement, finding nothing suitable for a toddler. The Angel then searched the rest of the house, finding what he had found in the basement, nothing.

"Where to put you." Castiel said but was stopped when Dean yawned.

"Astiel?"

Castiel held back a coo,"Yes Dean?"

Dean yawned again,"Nap." Was all he said, the once bright, curious green eyes now drooping closed. Castiel thought for a moment, eyes darting around the room. The Angel then got an idea of where the little Winchester would sleep,

"Well, before you do go to bed, aren't you hungry."

Dean opened his eyes and glared at Castiel a moment, maybe thinking, maybe trying to burn a hole in Castiel's head. But, the little Hunter soon huffed,

"No, nap."

"Fine, if that is what you desire."

Castiel walked with Dean on his hip, to the room he was given temporarily and carefully laid the toddler down on the bed. The Angel covered Dean with the blanket, running a hand through his hair gently, trying to sooth the little Hunter.

"Goodnight Dean."

He turned to leave,

"Astiel! Astiel!"

"Yes Dean?"

Dean held his hands out to Castiel,

"Lay wif me, pwease?"

Castiel smiled and walked over to Dean, sitting next to him on the bed,"Will this help you sleep better, little one?" Dean nodded and scooted over. Castiel removed his trench coat and laid down next to the little Hunter, who moved to cuddle into the Angels chest,

"There, now, goodnight Dean." Castiel gently wrapped his arms around the child, careful not to hurt him or to crush him.

Castiel knew he wouldn't sleep, but decided to close his eyes anyway, to give the impression he was sleeping. But, as he laid there, listening to the noises around him, he heard Dean speak to him,

"I wuv ou, Astiel."

Castiel smiled,"I love you too Dean."