Tricks And Treats (Destiel)

Dean threw the last of Gabriel's candy into the paper sack and tossed the sack to Castiel,

"This will teach him to take away my pies."

"Dean.." Castiel ran beside the Hunter as they went back to their room, "As much as I love a good joke, this is taking it to far."

Dean chuckled, "Lighten up Cas, things will be ok-"

There was a screech at the other end of the bunker as Dean broke out into a fit of laughter. Castiel sighed and threw the candy into their closet.

Soon afterwards, with Dean and Castiel now watching Orange Is The New Black, Gabriel ran in angry and ready to kill.

"WHERE IS THE CANDY?!?!?!"

Dean paused the show and looked at Gabriel, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

The archangel took out his angel blade and pointed it at the hunter, "Where. Is. It?!"

Castiel (not liking conflict) pointed to the closet. Gabriel smiled and retrieved the candy, walking out of the room.

"Cas!!"

"Dean I apologize, but I am tired of dragging you out of hell."

Dean rolled his eyes and laid next to Castiel, "What would I do without you huggy bear."

Castiel smirked and snapped. Dean looked confused until a whoosh of air blew his hair back.

"TURNING ALL MY CANDY INTO SALAD?!?!?"

Castiel smiled a cheeky smile, while Dean fell off the bed laughing.

"SAMMY!" Gabriel cried and ran out of the room. Castiel looked over the bed at Dean,

"Is that good enough for a trick?"

Dean wiped a rest away from his eye, "Yes angel, I love you so much, don't ever change."

"I love you too, Dean."