I've Got You (Samifer)

Lucifer looked over to Sam's soul, it's light fading fast because of Michael's endless and unrelenting touter on him. The archangel lent down, cradling Sam's head in his arms,

"You will pay for this Michael."

Michael stopped his pacing around the caged space, and looked over to his brother,"Oh really? Then if it's a battle you want." Michael's eyes turned a bright, shining gold,"Than a battle shall get."

Lucifer laid Sam down, standing up tall, his eyes turning a bright blue,"I may have hated Sam at one time, but now I realize he is the only thing that kept me going. And now you try to destroy this... This soul?! My only source of happiness." Lucifer's began to turn bluer, the brightness almost blinding,"YOU WILL PAY!"

Lucifer lunged at Michael, tackling him to the floor of the cage. Michael growled and threw a punch, hitting the other man square in the jaw. Lucifer ignored the punch and clawed at Michael's throat, lines of red blood left in their wake. Michael grabbed at his throat, kicking Lucifer off of him.

"Luci..." It was Sam's weak voice,"Please.... Don't..."

Lucifer's piercing eyes met the eyes of a broken soul,"I must protect you, because whether you believe it or not, I've got you Sam."

Lucifer turned right around, jumping on Michael and biting a chunk of flesh from his shoulder. The archangel howled loudly, Lucifer going to work throwing godly strength-fueled punches.
---------------------------------------------

Lucifer soon stood, Michael badly wounded below him. The winning archangel spat down at him,"Now, do not touch my play thing again. Do I make myself clear?" Michael managed a nod. The archangel nodded, happy with his victory, and returned to Sam.

Sam smiled up at him weakly, his eyes trailing the blood pouring from Lucifer's mouth and the splatters on his clothes,

"You.... You actually saved me.."

"Like I told you before Sam, I've got you."

Sam managed to wrap his arms around Lucifer's neck, kissing his cheek,

"Thank you..... My hero."

Lucifer smiled momentarily, before going stoney faced again,"Now, I will take care of you and heal you, but I must ask you trust me. Ok?" Sam nodded,

"At this point, I believe anything you say."