Bad Guy (Samifer)

Sam sat alone in the hotel, his mind roaming as he typed away at the laptop in front of him. The youngest Winchester suddenly felt a scratching sensation at the back of his mind like something was trying to break through the walls of his mind, and it only grew stronger with each breath he took. Sam soon couldn't concentrate on the screen, his eyes feeling dry and scratchy. He sat back in the chair and began to rub at his eyes, the scratching in his mind now turning into a low rumble that seemed to move through out his whole body.

    The hunter suddenly stood, panic rising in his stomach,

    "No... It can't be..." He buried his hands in his long hair as the room began to spin.

    "Sammy... Oh Sammy boy..."

    Sam's eyes snapped open, and frantically looked around the room trying to find the source of the voice. He suddenly felt a presence behind him, the feeling within his body seizing entirely. The youngest Winchester slowly turned around, and felt the panic rise drastically in his stomach as his eyes fell upon the shorter man.

    "Oh Sammy..."

    "Lucifer. What are you doing here?" The taller moose felt himself slowly begin to move from panic to absolute fear running up his spine,

    "I'm only here for a chat, is that ok with you?" The dirty blond haired man smirked devilishly, and moved to be chest to chest with Sam. The hunter kept a straight face, his eyes taking in the handsome face before him.

    "Look, Sam we have been dancing around each other for oh so long," Lucifer paused to walk his fingers up Sam's chest as he continued to speak,

    "And I'm gonna be honest, I can keep dancing forever. But the fact of the matter is..." He trailed off, and stopped walking his fingers up the others chest. Lucifer moved his hands to cup the hunter's face, a Cheshire grin forming upon his face as he slowly moved forward to be inches away from Sam's lips.

    "I don't want to. Accept me Sammy, we were meant to be. You are mine. Just give in."

    "Never. How many times must I tell you that I am perfectly fine here, without you."

    Lucifer faked a grimace, quickly returning back to the grin from before. The shorter man's eyes glinted red as he slowly leaned forward,

    "The bad guy always wins."

     Lucifer finally closed the space between their lips, Sam tensing up for a moment or two before he slid his arms around the other man's waist, and pulled him closer to him and deepened the kiss.

    "I guess he is right." Sammy thought to himself as Lucifer pushed him up against the wall and began to kiss his neck,

    "I guess the bad guy always wins."