Come And Get It (Wincest)

Sam had been doing research, not paying the slightest attention to Dean, who had been trying to get his attention for an hour. But that was about to change.

Dean walked over, Sam to wrapped up in something in his laptop to notice Dean was shirtless, wearing only jogging pants. The Eldest Winchester cleared his throat, earning a glance from Sam.

The Youngest Winchester froze, looking back up at his brother,"Well, what do we have here?" He said, closing his laptop.

Dean smirked, pressing play on a unknown song on his phone. The music began to play, a quite familiar pop song.

"Really Dean? Selena Gomez-" Sam stopped when Dean began to roll his hips to the beat, head rocking along. The Eldest Winchester could feel his brothers gaze on him as he slowly ran his hands down his chest, hips still keeping time with the music.

Sam was in a trance, between Dean's hips rolling, and his hands moving along his toned chest. The Youngest Winchester stood, grabbing Dean's hips, pulling him close.

Dean stopped, a smirk on his face,"Done with research so soon?" Sam nodded, backing him up against the wall,"Had something better to do." He purred and kissed Dean.

Dean moaned into the kiss, finally glad to have his baby boy all to himself, maybe he should dance more often.

Sam kissed harder, grinding down onto his brother, the song in the back ground fueling his lust even more. Dean moved his hips with his baby brothers, clawing at his back.

The Youngest Winchester broke the kiss only to leave a trail of open mouth kisses down Dean's jaw line. Sam soon was nibbling on the tan skin there.

Dean fisted a hand in Sam's hair, pulling hard as he was marked. Chuckling, Sam detached himself from Dean's neck, removing his shirt. The Eldest Winchester groaned, enjoying some skin on skin action. Hands roamed, Dean's tracing the six pack his brother had developed from hunting, Sam's tweaking his older brothers nipples.

Trying to take control of the situation, since he usually was dominant, Dean bucked his hips hard into Sam's, trying to pin him to the wall.

"No no big brother, I'm dominate tonight. My little bitch." He growled and pinned Dean's hands above his head, biting down ok his shoulder, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to let him know who was really in control.

The Eldest Winchester moaned in defeat, sub coming to Sam's lust full growl. The Youngest Winchester soon kissed lower on his big brother, reaching the waist band of his jogging pants.

Sam smirked up at Dean, hands squeezing his ass,"Sammy, oh god please." Dean begged, trying not to buck his hips,"As you wish big brother." Sam said, pulling down Dean's pants, revealing no underwear, just Dean's erection.

"Commando just for me, such a dirty bitch." Sam said and stood, removing his own pants from the picture.

At this point, Dean couldn't take it anymore. He was shaking from the adrenaline rush, and needed a release. So he took matters into his own hands. Dean grabbed Sam by the shoulders and shoved him down onto the bed, straddling his waist.

"Sorry baby boy, you tease to much." He said and thrusted in Sam with no warning.

Sam screamed, clawing at Dean's back,"Move Dean, please!" He begged as Dean picked up his pace, wrapping his long legs around the Eldest Winchesters waist.

Both brothers were soon a moaning mess, so close to bliss they could taste it. Dean gripped Sam's hips harder, most likely to leave bruises,"I'm close baby boy.." He managed to say through a moan as Sam nodded,"So close!" Sam cried.

Dean wasn't about to come before his brother, so he reached down and began to jerk off Sam in time with his thrusts.

This was enough to send Sam hurdling over the edge, a shout of Dean's name tearing from his throat. The sight is Sammy coming undone was enough for Dean, cuming hard inside Sam with a loud moan.

Dean pulled out, falling beside Sam, panting hard.

"You.... Should..... Dance more often." Sam gasped out.