Bad Blood (Michifer)

"And you are an inconsiderate ass!"

"I wasn't the one flirting with another guy! Adam Milligan! For dad's sake!"

Michael stepped forward, face inches away from Lucifer's smirking face, blue eyes locking onto that fucking smirk. The archangel slapped his lover, making Lucifer gasp.

"How dare you!" Lucifer cried and tackled his lover, arms wrapping around his waist, Lucifer's head butting into Michael's stomach. The archangel was shoved against the wall by his lover, his usual smirk replaced with an angry scowl, the fallen archangels eyes alight with anger.

Michael returned the scowl of anger, a growl starting in his throat,"When will you learn I don't flirt with everyone!" The archangel cried and socked Lucifer hard in the jaw. The fallen archangel's head jerked to the right, seemingly not effecting Lucifer.

"Is that all you got, baby boy?"

"Do not call me that NAME!"

Michael began to pound Lucifer then, his fist a blur going at the speed of light. But, the fallen archangel just didn't stand there and take it, oh no, he opened up his wings and with a flap of his three pair of red wings, Michael was thrown against the wall, the wall sinking in.

Lucifer smirked, all six of his red wings stretched out, taking up his half of the room. The archangel that had took the blow removed himself from the wall,"Two can play at that game, Satan." He purred before his own three pairs of white wings sprouted from his back, stretching to their full height, imitating Lucifer's own wings.

But, the fallen archangel' wings had went rigid and began to wrap a cocoon around their owner,

"Why did you call me that?"

"What?"

"You know what!"

"Oh I'm sorry SATAN!"

Lucifer has had enough at this point, his wings completely around himself at this point. After a minute of silence and rustling of wings, Lucifer showed his face to his lover through his wing shield,

"I'm leaving." He stated, going to his room. Michael rolled his eyes, his wings relaxing, folding against his back. Lucifer came back minutes later, a backpack in his hand,

"I'm done, with you. Good bye Michael."

"Doesn't bother me at all. Bye Satan."

With tears in his eyes, Lucifer poofed away, the sound of flapping wings echoing in the small apartment.

Michael replayed the whole fight in his head,"Oh no.." He said quietly and immeaditily began to feel regret. He was about to call his brother back through the angel radio when Lucifer flew back into the apartment. He ran and jumped into Michael's arms, his legs wrapping around the archangel's waist,

"I'm sorry Mika I'm so sorry." Lucifer rambled and began to kiss any skin that he could attach himself to. Wings gone and put away, both men began to mutter apologies as they kissed.

"Please take me back Luci, I didn't mean what I said. Your my one and only."

"I forgive you, I'm so sorry Mika."

They finally kissed deeply, Lucifer tilting his head slightly to deepen more. They poured their emotions into that one kiss: passion, love, forgiveness, and a hint of lust came together to make the perfect kiss.

Michael was the first to pull away, a smack sounding in the apartment since neither men had stopped kissing the other.

"I love you Luci."

"I love you too Mika."

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said those things, I know they hurt you."

"Same to you, I should have never got jealous and possessive in the first place."

"Am I forgiven?"

"In my eyes? You are totally forgiven."

Michael smirked and moved his hands from Lucifer's waist to cup his ass in his hands, kneading slightly,

"Let me make it up to you." He purred into Lucifer's ear and licked the others ear lobe. "Lead the way mighty archangel." Michael didn't need to be told twice.

((The pic is too help in vision the wings. Read, Vote, Comment, and Requests are now open, comment a prompt and you will be mentioned along with your prompt.-SW))