God Forsaken Tight Jeans (Midam)

((Got this idea from a one shot I read by GabrielsJazzHands enjoy))

Adam lay on the couch in the dank one room apartment he shared with his boyfriend of two years, Michael. The hunter was typing away on his laptop, looking for a new part-time job (since a certain archangel burst into the last one demanding to know what baby powder was truly made of) and sighing. It was hard finding a job in a small town like Providence, but hey Adam had to pay the rent some how.

"ADAM!" Michael yelled as he come running in the room, a look of pure terror on his face, this worried the hunter and he immediately set his laptop off to the side, running to his angel's side,

"What's wrong Micha?"

"There i-is a clown on the talking box
t-that frightens me."

Adam hugged Michael close and shushed him. The archangel nuzzled into his hunters neck, clinging to him for dear life. Adam pulled away after awhile and kissed Michael's forehead,"wanna stay in here with me?" The archangel nodded and sat down on the couch eagerly, waiting for his lover to sit down.

The hunter laughed and sat down as the archangel cuddled into his side,

"What are you doing?"

"I am trying to find a new job."

"I apologize for that."

"It's fine, you just had a questions, but I would appreciate if you not freak out next time over something like baby powder."

Michael blushed, embarrassed, as Adam chuckled slightly, kissing his nose in the process. The couple stayed on the couch for what seemed like hours, cuddling and looking at random youtube videos of cats and squirrels that made the archangel giggle.

Adam paused one of the many videos as looked over to his archangel,

"I bought some jeans for you, I want to see if they fit right, can you try them on for me?"

"Adam bear, I am not up for it at the moment."

"Please?"

Adam put on the puppy eyes (he learned from his half brother Sam) causing the archangel to cave. Michael stood with out another word, and walked to his room,"THEIR IN YOUR DRESSER, TOP DRAWER!" Adam called after him and went back to the video.

Minutes later, Michael strolled out of his room and into the living room, the jeans hugging every curve just right. "How do I look?" Adam looked up and his mouth dropped open. The jeans made his hips look more defined and his ass, oh his ass, it defiantly made Adam's mouth water.

"You look perfect."

"Hardly. You truly look-"

Adam didn't let his boyfriend finish, he instead set his laptop off to the side, strode over to Michael, and kissed him deeply. This made the archangel moan and deepen the kiss more than they both thought possible. Adam wrapped his arms around Michael's waist as the archangels own arms snaked up and around his lovers neck.

Michael was the first to pull away, the need to breathe was too great, Adam's eyes darker than normal,"I love these jeans." He purred and threw the archangel over his shoulder, running to their room.