Two Black Impala's (Cassifer)

Castiel walked along the streets of Detroit, his breaths coming in long streams of white clouds. The angel looked up to the dank apartment building, all the windows tinted with frost, one window containing a sign that resembled a pitch fork,'This is the place.' He thought coldly, almost spatting at the thought as he went into the building.

Castiel searched each room, finding a few demons but not his real prize, oh no, he was hunting down Lucifer. The angel finally found what he was looking for in a small room, the air temperature noticeably different. A man stood by the window, his skin eroding, his sandy blonde hair stuck up as it usually was.

"Well well, if it isn't the Winchester's slave! Hello Castiel."

"Lucifer, I have not come here for trouble."

The fallen archangel turned from his the frosted window, his pale blue eyes shining with a challenge, an almost happy look, making the angel shiver.

Lucifer chuckled and began to slowly circle the angel, eyes scouring over Castiel. "What are you here for?" The fallen archangel murmured more to himself. The angel being observed knew not to move, he knew it would jeopardize the whole reason he came here.

Finally, Lucifer faced Castiel, sapphire on baby blue, a smirk on the fallen archangels features,

"Your here about the Winchester's. Am I correct?"

"Yes I am."

"What about them?"

"I am here to exchange myself for their safety."

Lucifer roared with laughter, turning away momentarily,"YOU THINK I WILL TAKE YOU?!" He roared and heaved over with laughter.

At this point, Castiel was getting desperate, he was running out of ideas, so he decided to stick his neck out,"I'll do anything." This statement made the fallen archangel stop laughing and turn toward the angel, his eyes practically aglow with this new proposition,

"Anything?"

Castiel gulped,"Anything."

Lucifer came centimeters away from the angels face, his signature smirk gone,"I do get oh so lonely on the run, most demons provide no fun for me. But an angel." Lucifer chuckled darkly,"This will be truly fun."

Castiel was very afraid at this point,'Damn Winchester's.' He thought and shivered in fear and anticipation.

"Deal, but from now on you will refer to me as Master, my name allowed to be used on certain occasions. Got it?"

Castiel nodded. Lucifer frowned and got in Castiel's face again,"Yes what?" He growled, his voice dripping with venom and lust,"Yes Master."
----------------------------------------------

Two '67 Chevy Impalas drove the roads that night, one on the way to Bobby Singers place of residence, the two brothers preparing for battle.

The other, drove along the road, going to somewhere that was unaware to Castiel, how could he pay attention with Lucifer constantly tugging on his leash, quite literally too.