A Very Merry Christmas Indeed (Samifer)

"Luci, baby, come decorate the tree with me."

"Sam, I love you, but no, I refuse to celebrate this meaningless holiday."

"Hey, I've had bad Christmases too, but you don't see me being a grinch."

Lucifer huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, resembling a child more than an all mighty archangel. This made Sam giggle and jump on top of the archangel, landing in his lap. "Come on please? For me, if this Christmas isn't good enough for you, then I will not make you celebrate another." Lucifer was tempted, should he give in to his lover (who was giving him puppy eyes) or should he say no and continue to be what Sam had called him before, a grinch.

"Fine, but I am sticking to our deal." Sam smile widened as he kissed Lucifer repeatedly, between each kiss saying,"thank you thank you." And "you won't regret a minute."

Finally, Lucifer managed to push the Youngest Winchester off of him,"I thought we had a tree to decorate?" Sam gasped and grabbed his archangels hand. The hunter pulled Lucifer up and dragged him into the main room of the bunker, where Castiel and Dean were decorating one half.

"Hey, it's everyone's favorite archangel."

"Dean."

Castiel gave Dean a warning glance and mouthed,'Be nice or else.' Which caused the Eldest Winchester to shiver,

"Sorry, how ya doin' Luci?"

"I'm doing quite well Dean."

"That's good."

Castiel pulled Dean around to the other side of the tree, scolding him along the way. Lucifer was ready to hole up in his room and watch the new show he had discovered,'Keeping Up With The Kardashians.'

Sam heard his archangel grumbling to himself and he gave his hand a squeeze,"come on Luci, we've got one more day and tomorrow is Christmas, then you can go in our room and watch the drama filled shows okay?" Lucifer nodded and took the decorations from Sam.

The rest of day went off without a hitch, Sam even managed to get Lucifer into a Christmas sweater. But, as things wound down, and Dean carried Castiel to their room, the archangel curled up into Sam's side, snoring softly. The hunter stroked his lovers hair idly, not wanting to move but knew he had to get Lucifer to bed for the big day tomorrow.

"Luci, wake up honey."

"Sam, please let me sleep."

Lucifer whined and curled deeper into Sam's side, nuzzling his nose against his ribs.

"Let's go get in the bed, then you can cuddle me all you want."

There was a huff from the archangel as he sat up. Sam tousled his hair and kissed his forehead,"want me to carry you?" Lucifer nodded as Sam picked him up bridal style, walking them to their room. He sat the archangel on the bed as he stripped down to his boxers. Lucifer eyed his lover as he stripped, snapping to strip himself.

"Don't show off to much."

"You know you love it."

"I love you, and your showing off. Let's just go to sleep, I'm tired and I know you've got to be."

Sam jumped on to the bed and crawled under the quilt,"you coming baby?" He purred and Lucifer couldn't say no.

The two couples slept, Castiel wrapped around Dean like an octopus, and Lucifer practically on top of Sam as they all slept. But as they slept, quite snow drifted down from the heavens and coated everything in white. The trees sparkled in the dawns light as the sun rose on Christmas Day.

The clock on Sam's bedside table read 5:01 when the named jumped on Lucifer, straddling his waist,"WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS AND WE HAVE TO GO OPEN PRESENTS." The archangel groaned and pulled the hunter down back with him, pinning Sam under him,"sleep. Open things later." He nuzzled into the hunters neck but that didn't stop Sam from rolling them off of the bed. "CHRISTMAS!" He cried and picked the archangel up, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Sam Winchester put me down and let me sleep."

"No, I have spent over a month trying to find you the perfect gift."

Lucifer sighed and went along with it. "Are we at least gonna put on clothes?" He said as he poofed out of Sam's arms. The hunter shrugged and threw on some jogging pants, not bothering with a shirt. Lucifer on the other hand put on a white t-shirt and black yoga pants (he has become obsessed with yoga pants) and followed after his lover.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" Sam cried as the two couples gathered around the tall Christmas tree. Castiel had fallen back asleep on Dean's shoulder, and the Eldest Winchester looked as if he would kill if the wrong word was said. Sam, however, looked like a bird made a nest in his hair, it sticking up in places. "Alright let's start with gifts!" Sam cried as groans came in return as Lucifer sat in his lovers lap.

Sam smiled and nuzzled into the fallen archangels neck. Lucifer placed a kiss on top of the Youngest Winchesters head and grabbed two gifts out from under the tree,"Alright, these two go to Dean and Cas." He handed them over with a rushed stance.

Dean tore into his to reveal two new pairs of flannel,"Who is this from?" Sam raised his hand,"Never to much plaid, right?" They all chuckled as Castiel opened his present, he got a bumblebee sweater. The angel squealed and slipped ok the sweater over his t-shirt,"Who got me this sweater?" Dean smiled and winked at his husband,"I remember you wanted one so bad, so I got you one." Castiel screamed again and jumped on to his husband, kissing him repeatedly.

"While love birds over there fan girl over their gifts, I want to give my gift to you Luci." Sam reached under the tree and retrieved a small velvet box, putting it between then to hide it from the couple across from them.

"Lucifer, I love you so much, and I know we've had our ups and downs but I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Sam-"

The Youngest Winchester ignored his lover and opened the box to reveal a silver band,"Lucifer, will you marry me?" The fallen archangel didn't know what to say, tears clouding his vision.

"Yes, Sam I will." Sam slipped the ring on to his lovers finger and grabbed the sides of his face, pulling him into a deep kiss.

"Congrats Sammy, being married to an angel isn't to bad, just don't make them mad." The Youngest Winchester ignored his brother and continued to kiss his fiancé, this was a very merry Christmas indeed.