Scary Movie (Sastiel)

"Wassup!"

"Cas... I hate to break it to you, but you are nothing like that guy on the movie."

Castiel looked up at Sam, giving him a death glare from his place on the Youngest Winchester's chest,"And why don't I sound like him?" He asked curiously. "Because you are to adorable to pull something like that off." Castiel huffed,"I will proof you wrong Sam Winchester."

The next day, Sam got a call on his phone, fishing it out of his back pocket, he answered it, not bothering to see who it was,

"Hello? This is Sam."

"Wassup!"

"Cas.. We've been over this."

There was a sigh on the other end of the line, before Castiel replied,"I'm going to proof you wrong."

"If you say so, love you."

"Love you too."

Sam hung up and went back to looking for the apple pie, since Dean was a drama queen and couldn't get it himself.

The hunter arrived back at the bunker, a few grocery bags hanging off his arms. He walked through the door,"DEAN! I HAVE PIE!" Before he could reach for the bag of pie, the Eldest Winchester had tackled him and taken it from him. Sam groaned,

"Jerk."

Dean smirked and grabbed a fork,"Bitch." He walked away and back to his room.

Sam got up off of the floor and towards the kitchen, when he heard a creaking noise coming from the hallway outside of the kitchen. He snuck towards the noise, stopping when he saw a shadow. The Youngest Winchester sat the bags down and drew his gun, sneaking further forward towards the shadow.

Before he could reach the shadow, a person dressed as a clown jumped out and yelled,"WASSUP!"

Sam screamed and almost ran through the wall.

As he made his retreat far away from the clown, the person chuckled,"I told him I would proof him wrong."