I Will Carry You Through The Dark (Destiel)

Dean punched a fist through the wall, a cloud of plaster surrounding him. He pulled his fist out sweeps his arm over the desk beside him, books and trinkets flying to the left. The Hunter flips the desk over, wood splintering and pieces of wood flying everywhere.

"Dean." Castiel says, walking towards the new demon, but Dean ignores him, making another hole in the wall. The angel shoves Dean against the wall,"Dean calm down!" He yelled and pushed him harder against the wall,"Let me go! I need destruction." The demon began to fight Castiel, fists flying, legs kicking out.

Castiel shoved hard against Dean, his face dripping with blood from cuts on his face,

"Dean please stop, let me heal you."

"No! Cas I feel so powerful, I can get what I want when I want it! With just a snap of my fingers."

Dean snapped and Castiel was against the wall. The Hunter smirked, sauntering forward to the angel,"You will never ever take this power away from me." Dean walked away, and sat in the office chair that wasn't turned over, watching Castiel as he began to speak,

"I saved you because I knew it was worth it, I have marked you because I love the green eyed mouthy man that showed me what it was to feel, what it was to rebel. And now look at you, a filthy demon! I promised myself that I would carry you through whatever darkness you may face."

Castiel's eyes grew white with light as he pushed himself off of the wall, Dean standing trying to push the angel back against the wall, which seemingly didn't effect Castiel.

The Angel put a hand on Dean's forehead, the named thrashing under his touch,"Leave me be!" He cried and pushed Castiel back,"Then I'm leaving until you let me heal you." The Angel began to walk to the door, a plaid shirt of Dean's in his hand,"Good! I can go to Crowley, he'll let me be me!"

Castiel stopped, looking back at Dean,"You may have the face of my Dean, but underneath? You are not my Dean. When you do decide you need me bad enough that you are willing to change for my love, summon me."

Castiel disappeared, leaving Dean behind in the destroyed office.