Don't Get Too Close (Destiel)

Dean backed away from Castiel, eyes black as coals,"Cas please, I'm nothing but a monster. I will only hurt you." The demon pleaded, hands out to push away the angel,"Dean, please let me help you, I promise we can get through this together-" Castiel was stopped as Dean sent him flying backwards.

The demon was scared, he knew he lived Castiel but, since the mark has become his burden, he didn't want the angel getting close.

"Please Cas I don't want to hurt you." He said weaker this time, sinking to his knees, head in his hands,"I can't loose you too."

Castiel walked over slowly to the now sobbing hunter, dropping to his knees beside him,"Dean, I can help you, everything will be ok, I love you, and this mark will not stand in my way of having you." The hunter looked up,

"It's more than that Cas. All my life it's been hopping from town to town, girl to girl. I always thought it was cool, ok never to settle down. But then I saw Sam settling down once or twice and began to crave it. It only got me heart break. So no!" He stood, shoving the angel away from him,"I will not hurt you too!" He cried, eyes back to normal and blazing with sadness and anger.

Castiel stood once more, this time not daring come near the demon,"I don't care, your past does not change how I feel about you." The demon looked at the angel,"Don't get too close angel, I'm only a monster craving love." Dean turned, shoulders slumped, tears streaming down his face, back facing Castiel.

"Please." The angel pleaded, coming closer to Dean, wrapping his arms around his waist,"Let me love you. I can heal you. We can live an apple pie life, just like you've always talked about." The demon turned in Castiel's arms, now facing the shorter man,

"I warn you, once you get close, you'll see me for the monster I am."

"We are all monsters Dean, one way or another."

Castiel hugged the hunter tight, not caring Dean was limp in his arms, not caring about the mark or anything, he just wanted his hunter back.

Dean soon gave in, his mask gone, he collapsed in Castiel's arms, sobbing hard. The angel held him close, rubbing his back and trying to shush his sobs.

After awhile, Dean looked up at Castiel,"Don't get too close Cas, or you'll end up like the rest." The angel face him a very stern look, a look that meant what he would say was true,"That is a risk I am willing to take."
----------------------------------------------

((This is dedicated to my Castiel, you know who you are. ~Sam Winchester~))