I'm No Hero (Dabriel)

Gabriel looked into the mirror hanging above the sink, hating what stared back. He knew it, deep down he had screwed up. He shouldn't have gone after Lucifer like that, he could have gotten Kali killed or worse Dean..

The archangel punched the mirror, the glass shattering. He sighed, the injuries on his knuckles not phasing him. With a flap, he was where he needed to go months ago, To Dean Winchester.

Dean was laid back, on the empty hotel bed, watching Sam sleep. Sleep isn't something that comes easy to him these days, the look in Gabriel's eyes as he told them to go haunts his dreams. He rolls over, a sigh escaping his lips.

Unaware of the archangel lurking in the shadows, Dean sits up, throwing off his many layers of shirts, trying to get comfortable. Gabriel gulps, the shirtless Winchester not even five feet away,'Now's my chance, now or never.' He thinks and makes himself visible,"Hey Dean-o." He says and Dean sits up quickly, green meeting golden.

Dean reached forward, his hand reaching out to the supposed dead archangel, Gabriel taking Dean's hand,"It's really me." He purred and leaned in close,"I know you've been through hell in the past few months I've been watching."

By this time, Dean didn't know whether to kill him or kiss him, he was still debating it. Gabriel didn't give time for the hunter to react, he just dove in, capturing his lips in a searing kiss.

Dean froze, not sure what to do, but something felt strangely right about the feeling of Gabriel's lips on his own, so a minute or so later he began to kiss back.

Gabriel hummed and pulled away before things could get to heated,"Taste better than a twix Dean-o." He says and lays down next to the hunter.

"Is this a dream?"

"No, Dean I'm real."

"You faked your death? Like that gay dude did on that tv show, with something about a blogger.."

"Yes. Can we just sleep? You can beat me up in the morning."

Dean shrugged and pulled Gabriel close, closing his eyes,

"I love you gabe."

Gabriel went rigid for a moment, then relaxed,"Love you too Dean-O."