16. Whereabouts of his Left Arm

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Eren!" Armin said and moved forward, arm outstretched. "Hurry!"

Then the titan chomped down, sending Eren's arm flying out.

Armin screamed, crying, as the titan swallowed Eren.
.
.

Then darkness engulfed Eren as he found himself inside the titan's stomach.

Half his body was under the red sludge.

Looking around, he saw corpses of soilders as well as several different body parts from multiple people floating in blood.

Eren gasped, backing away. 'This... this can't be happening... We're nothing like we were five years ago... We trained so hard.. to beat these things...' He got teary eyed.

"It's hot..." A female soilder said before drowning. "Help me, Mom..."

'Mom...' Eren's mind flashed to her smiling face, putting a white bed sheet on the line to dry. Little Eren snuck from the other side, making a goofy face and causing her to start laughing. He beamed with pride, watching her laugh. 'Why must this happen?' The destruction of their home came to his mind. 'Our lives... Our dreams...' He remembered Armin was excitedly showing Eren his grandfather's book. 'Why?' Tears began pouring from his eyes. 'Damn it! Damn it!' He began to sink.

"No! I can't die! I promised Mom!" Eren said as only his head remained afloat. "I promised Mikasa! I refuse to give up!" He raised his stump of a left arm. "I'll kill them! I won't spare a single one of them!"
.

Then yellow lightning struck and the bearded titan exploded.

Then, the Attacking Titan appeared.

He threw his head back and roared.

Noticing a Titan down the street, he scowled, moving toward it.
.

'I'll exterminate you all!' Eren's voice rang through the Titan's mind. 'I won't spare a single one of you!'
.

A 3-meter lunged at him.

The Attacking Titan threw a punch, fist going through the smaller Titan's mouth and destroying its nape.

'More!' He began stomping on the Titan. 'More! Kill more!' He continued stomping. 'I want to kill!' Finally, the Attacking Titan stopped stood straight.
.
.

"I'll kill you!" Eren said, barely lucid.

Armin gasped at his best friend, supporting him. "Eren?"

The last of the fog disappeared and he finally came to his senses.

Mikasa looked over her shoulder, standing before them. "Eren!"

"Is he awake now?" Faye said, standing next to Mikasa.
.

Around them, all eyes of the Garrisons were on them.
.

"Eren! Can you move on your own?" Armin asked. "Are you yourself again? Tell them everything you know! I'm sure they'll understand!"

Eren turned to him. "Armin?"
.

"Did you hear him? He said he's gonna kill us!" A soilder shouted.

"Yeah, I heard it, too."

"He's planning on eating us!"
.

"What're they talking about?" Eren said, eying the blades. 'Why're they pointing those swords at us? They're meant for killing Titans. Why are they glowering at me like that?'
.