48. The Basement

AUTHOR'S POV:

All members of Garrison regement, Survey Corps and various members of MPs stood on Wall Rose Wall, about to go on the mission to retrieve the humans who had just turned back.
.

Outside of Throst gate, leading the charge, Erwin sat on his horse in front of the Survey Corps members, who were about to head towards Shiganshina.
.

Beside Erwin, there were Levi and Hange, who were on the either side of Erwin.

Behind them, there were Dr. Eren and Mrs. Mikasa on their horses, fully geared, wearing the wings of freedom cloaks.

Behind them, there were the other titan shifters.
.

"For the first time in 100 years, humanity has surpassed the titan!" Erwin shouted. "Not only that, we have turned them back to what they were once. Humans! Today, we're not going to fight them, we're going to retrieve them. We're going to get back our lost home today!" He threw his hand up. "Advance!" He pulled his reigns.

With that, all the soilders marched foreword, letting out battle cries.
.

On their way, the soilders from all three regents kept rescuing Eldians of Marley on their way.
.

On the Shiganshina wall, Pieck and Zeke sat there with a defeated look as they couldn't go the Walls.
.down on ege bnvefbm
.

Currently, they had neared the Wall Maria gate.

A scout approached Erwin. "Commander, we have spotted two unknown figures on the Walls. Your order?"

"They must be allies of Reiner and Bertolt." Dr. Eren said. "They don't have titan powers within them so they are struck."

Erwin nodded and looked at the scout. "Once we get through Wall Maria gate, send team 3 and team 4 to arrest them."

"Yes sir!" The scout said and fell back.
.

Zeke and Pieck looked down at the approaching soilders.

"This is bad." Pieck said, sitting beside Zeke on the Wall. "We couldn't get away from this now."

Zeke remained silent.
.

Once the soilders crossed the Wall Maria gate and were in the middle of Shiganshina, team 3 and team 4 used their ODM gears to get on the Walls.

Once on the Walls, they looked around.

"Hey, look over there!" A soilder said, pointing at Zeke and Pieck.

"They must be them!" Another soilder said.

Then the twelve of them took off towards them.
.

Once they landed before them, they pointed their blades towards Zeke and Pieck.

"Hey! Hands up!" One soilder said.

Zeke and Pieck stood up and lifted their hands up.
.

Erwin stopped his horse once they crossed Wall Maria gate. "Hange, Levi, Eren, Mikasa, Faye, Dr. Kruger and Mrs. Kruger will go investigate." He threw his arm to his side. "Others, continue the mission!"

"Yes sir!"

The other soilders rode past them and continued.
.

After hopping off their horses and tying them to a nearby lamp Post, they stood near the gate of Wall Maria.

Erwin turned to Eren. "Eren, have you brought the key?"

"Yes." Eren said and cluched the key around his neck. "Right here."
.
.
.