43. Scream

AUTHOR'S POV:

Eren glared at the Armoured Titan and Bertolt as he fell and bit his hand. "I'll exterminate them all!"

A huge yellow lightning bolt struck the ground and everyone looked at them.
.

Erwin and the remaining soldiers stopped and turned their horses towards the explosion.

"Did Eren just transform?!" Jean said.

"Shit! We were to leave after getting Eren, not fight again." Hannes said.

Mikasa landed on the ground along with Armin and Petra.

Erwin kept staring intently ahead.
.

The Armoured Titan and Bertolt kept staring at the smoke where the lightning struck.
.

'Shit! I didn't notice that he was withholding his regeneration to save energy!' Reiner thought with gritted teeth.
.

Suddenly, with a roar, the Attacking Titan charged at the Armoured titan from the smoke with his hardened fist and threw a powerful blow at his chest, breaking his armor plates.

The Attacking Titan quickly grabbed Bertolt before the Armoured titan could fall to the ground, surrounded by titans.

Titans surrounded the Armoured Titan.

"Reiner!" Bertolt cried out, distressed.
.

'Shit! Eren caught me off guard!' Reiner thought.
.

The Titans kept latching onto the Armoured Titan.
.

"He got Bertolt!" Marco shouted, riding his horse away along with Sasha and Connie.

Connie was holding Christa, riding his horse away from the charging Jaw Titan.

The Jaw Titan stopped and turned to the Attacking Titan.
.

'Shit!' Ymir cursed. 'I need to save Bertolt!'
.

The Jaw Titan ran towards the Attacking Titan.
.

"Reiner!" Berthold cried out as the Attacking Titan brought him closer to his mouth, growling.

The Attacking Titan opened his mouth but stopped as 2 titans latched to his leg.
.

The Armoured titan continued to struggle against the Titans who were holding him down.
.

Bertolt cried out in agony as the Attacking Titan crushed his legs.

The Attacking Titan threw a punch at one Titan's face, making it fall.

Then, he grabbed another Titan's neck and slammed to the ground.
.

Jumping from Titans to Titans, the Jaw Titan charged at the Attacking Titan.
.

"Eren! Watch out!" Petra shouted, standing near the other soldiers in the distance.
.

The Jaw titan jumped on a titan and launched herself at the Attacking Titan, roaring.

Just then, the Attacking titan swung his fist and collided with her face.

The impact sent the Jaw titan flying and she crashed to the ground in the distance.
.

"Ymir!" Christa cried out, still in Connie's gasp.
.

"Shit. I took a heavy hit..." Ymir muttered, eyes closed, with a pained expression.
.

The Armoured Titan let out a roar and jumped on the Attacking Titan from behind, tackling him to the ground.
.