52. From You, 2000 Years Ago

AUTHOR'S POV:

In a large formal military meeting room, the highest ranking soldiers sat, facing the group in the middle.

Three tables, seating three people were placed before the large desk up at the front of the room.
.

Dina sat in the middle with Zachary to her left and another military official to her right.

Two men with rifles stood by the wall behind them.
.

In the front row seat, there sat Eren and Historia.

Behind them, there sat Erwin, Hange, Dr. Eren and Levi.

Behind them, there sat the other titan shifters, Petra, Armin, Jean and Sasha.

At the either side, there sat Nile, Pixis and other Higher ups from MPs and Garrison.
.

"Today, and in the queen's presence, I would like to assess our situation and establish an agreement with the representative of Marleyan government, Willy Tybur." Zachary said. "This meeting will be conducted with the use of Founding titan. We'd present our arguments and conditions before Willy Tybur."

All of them nodded.

Zachary looked at Eren and Historia. "Now then, let us begin. Eren. Historia."

Eren and Historia nodded.

"Remember, Eren." Dr. Eren said. "The more time you spend in the Paths, the more fluent you'll be in using the power of Founding titan."

Eren nodded, looking at Dr. Eren.

"And, since you possess the power of Founding titan, you must have to overlook some incidents and do as it was supposed to be done." Dr. Eren said.

"Overlook some incidents?" Hange said, curious, looking at Dr. Eren.

"The influence that the Founder's power bring about have no past or future." Dr. Eren said. "They all exist at the same time."

"Oh okay..." Hange said and smiled. "That's interesting."

"Now that you know what you need to do, continue, Eren." Zachary said.

Eren and Historia nodded and held out their hands before making contact.
.

Then, they found themselves in the Paths.

Historia slowly opened her eyes and finds herself standing before the Coordinates with Eren standing beside her. "So, this is the Coordinates where all Paths converged...?" She looked around.

"Yeah." Eren said and looked around. "As Dr. Kruger said, we need to stay here for longer to know how to use the Founding Titan's power to it's full potential.

"Right." Historia said and her gaze fell upon Founder Ymir, who was standing before the Coordinates. "Eren, is she Founder Ymir, who moulds the titan bodies..." She crouched and ran her fingers in the soil. "...from this soil..." She looked up at Eren. "...whenever we seek the power of titans?"

"Yeah." Eren said, looking at the direction of Founder Ymir.

Historia stood up. "Dr. Kruger didn't reveal much about this place that day." She looked up at the sky. "I guess we'll only get to know more if we spend time here."

Eren started walking towards Founder Ymir. "Since we're here, I want to know how this all started in the first place... 2000 years ago."

Historia kept starring at Eren for a moment before walking after him. Her expression saddened at a certain thought. "Eren, do you know anything about... Ymir? Other than her story about how she was a titan for 60 years?"