55. Under the Tree on that Hill

AUTHOR'S POV:

Countless stars kept twinkling in the night sky while moon shone brightly.

The chirping of crickets could be heard everywhere while the purple Campanula flowers kept moving with the gentle breeze.
.

At Wall Maria, under the tree on that hill, there sat the 39 years old Dr. Eren and Mrs. Mikasa, in eachothers's embrace, leaning on the tree while they kept starring up at the night sky with soft smiles on their faces.

Next to them, was their new home, where they and Faye lived.

The cold wind around them continued to ruffle their hair as they sat there in a comforting silence.
.
.
.
.

Two year had passed by since the day Eren used the power of the Founding Titan to fix all the problems.
....

A few weeks after their meeting with Willy Tybur, he visited Paradis Island and signed a peace treaty to never bother again.
.

One month later, The Survey Corps was turned into the official defence force of Paradis.
.

Two months later, the people of Wall Maria were permitted to return to their old home.
.

After three months, Eren, with the power of Founding titan, awakened all the humans who were in an unconsious state after being coming out of their pure titan forms.
.

After four months, Eldians from beyond the Walls started coming to Paradis and Dina Fritz Yeager welcomed them with opened arms.
__

With their knowledge, the Eldians from beyond the Walls helped Paradis in infrastructures and development.
__

Zeke started working with the Royal government and became the representative of Paradis Island.
__

Zeke's grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Yeager, started living at the Capital city, Mitras.
__

Reiner was released from prison and he started living with his family, Karina Braun, Gabi Braun and her parents, at Shiganshina.
_

Pieck too, started a new life, along with her father at the Capital city, where she decided to help the Paradis officials.
_

Other Marleyan Warrior Candidates, Udo, Zofia, Falco and Colt started a new life at Paradis Island too, along with their family at Shiganshina.
.

After six months, seeing the growing population, by the decision of the Royal Government, Eren took down the outer Walls of Wall Maria.
.

After eight months, the representative of Hizuru, Kiyomi Azumabito, visited Paradis and met with Mrs. Ackerman, Mikasa, Mrs. Mikasa and Faye, who were the last descendants of the Azumabito clan.
__

The nation of Hizuru helped Paradis in technological aspect in return, they got Ice Burst stone.
.

After nine months, Dina, Zachary and other Paradis officials attended a global meeting and proved their innocence among the world leaders.
.

After eleven months, all other nations waged war against Marley and defeated it.
__

The Marleyan continent, due to not having the power of Titans, suffered great loss in the war and lost a large part of lands.
.

After one year, all Eldians from beyond the Walls arrived at Paradis, where they lived a life without discrimination and hatred.
__

During the year, with the help of Hizuru, the members of the new Survey Corps, along with Dr. Eren and Mrs. Mikasa went on a tour to explore the outside world.
__