45. Worthiness

AUTHOR'S POV:

.
.
.

The person, dreaming, was on her knees while her hands were tied up behind her.

Her eyes was covered with a blind fold while they were on a big wall.

After someone removed her blind fold, She looked to her right to see Grisha there, getting the same treatment.

"Darling..." The dreaming person whispered.

"Dina?" Grisha called out, distraught. "Why are you here? I... I told them everything there is to know! She's a royal-"

"Silence!" The officer behind Grisha growled, slapping his hand over Grisha's mouth and twisting Grisha's arm behind his back.

The dreaming person kept looking at them.

"Sheesh." A man behind her said. "Make him a Titan and shut him up already."

"Grisha, I..." The dreaming person said with a sad smile. Then she felt a injection getting injected on her nape. "No matter what form I take, I promise I'll come and find you."

"That's lovely." The man behind her said and laughed.

The dreaming person gasped as the man kicked her on her back, making her falling down.
.
.
.

Dina Fritz Yeager woke up with a gasp while tears were rolling down her face.

She quickly sat up with wide eyes. "Grisha I-" She stopped as she found herself in a unfamiliar room. "Huh?"

"Mrs. Dina Fritz Yeager." Dr. Eren called out, sitting on a bench beside her bed.

Hange, Levi, Historia and Eren were standing behind him.

All of them looked at Dr. Eren with a confused expression.

"Huh?" Hange said, surprised.

'Did he just say... Yeager?' Eren thought, surprised.
.

Dina's gasped and snapped her head towards Dr. Eren's direction. "Huh?" She blinked a few times. Then, she tilted her head a bit and looked at Levi, Hange, Historia and Eren behind Dr. Eren before looking back at Dr. Eren. "What... this place is...?" She looked around. "How do you... know my name...?"
.

Outside of the building, Faye and Mikasa were watching out.
.

In the kitchen, Mrs. Mikasa was preparing lunch for them while Petra, Marco, Jean, Connie and Sasha were helping her.
.

"This is Paradis Island. And you're inside the Walls." Dr. Eren said.
.

'Paradis island?' Hange thought.
.

Dina's eyes widened and she looked at Dr. Eren. "Inside the Walls?"

Dr. Eren nodded. "How much do you remember before you woke up now?

"Now much I remember...?" Dina muttered, confused. Then, her eyes widened as all the memories of the events that happened 18 years ago came rushing in. She took a shaky breath and looked down while tears started rolling down her face. 'This is...' She squeezed her eyes shut and continued to cry silently for a moment.

Levi and Hange shared a look.

"M-Mrs. Dina..." Historia hesitantly said, concerned and took a step forward. "A-Are you ok?"

Dina slowly opened her eyes and wiped her tears before turning her head towards Historia. "Y-Yeah... I am ok..." She looked at Dr. Eren. "Can you tell me... what had happened... and, how many years have passed...?"