Rick Savage - thrown into water

Context - Hanging out with your boyfriend sav and his bandmates in the summer of 1987.

---- Girls Name - Izzy Allen

I WAS resting on a chair, then picked up and now being thrown in water.

"Put me the hell down!" I hit sav's back, "no!" He laughs, running with me to the pool.

"JOE HELP ME!" I yell, trying to get down.

Joe, Rick, steve, and Phil were all laughing like it was hysterical, "sorry iz," Joe laughs out, "Can't do that," he finishes, trying to stop laughing.

I get thrown into the water, "AH YOU ASS HAT!" I yell before hitting the water.

I swim back up, taking a hudge breath of air, "I fucking hate you," I climb out of the pool.

"Yea love ya to mate," sav puts an arm over me.

"I mean shit.. no help?" I cross my arms, looking at the bandmates facing us.

"Sorry it was to funny" Rick shrugs.

"Alright Rick 1, how about you get thrown into the water? How would that bloody feel?" I gesture to the water.

"Now that's not needed, " he steps back.

Joe smiles and throws him in, "YOU BLOODY BASTARD! I have one arm!" Rick yells, trying to swim back up.

"Fucking idiot!" Steve groans, helping Rick out of the water.

"So now Joe's turn?" I ask, sav smirks going up behind Joe, "now no, it was a joke mate," he backs up, bumping into sav who pushs him into the water.

I burst how laughing, looking at sav, "sav?" I ask, gesturing to the water, he at me confused, steve pushes him in.

"That you fucking idiot" Steve mumbles, walking to go sit by Phil.

"I guess that works" Phil shrugs, downing his beer.

"The hell was that for?" sav gets out of the water, going up to me.

"Throwing me into the water," I smile, "and me?" Joe asks, "pushing me into the water," Rick smiles.

"God I hate you to," Joe groans.

"Hates a strong word," I say, crosing my arms, "I think you mean love," Rick smiles, crossing his arms.

"Or like"
"Or dislike"
"In love with"
"Lovely"
"Passion"
"Discard"

"Okay, bloody fucking God I get it!" Joe waves us off, laying back in a chair.

"Passion?" Sav asks, "lovely?" Phil asks, "discard?" They all look confused.

"IN LOVE WITH?" Joe realizes, "first off, definitely not, I'm not gay, second off, izzy is ricks cousin and savs girlfriend," Joe huffs.

"Gay means happy," Rick shrugs, going to go sit down.

I go and sit by Rick, sav lays in the middle of me, his head on my chest.

"Steve did you put on sunscreen?" I ask, "no?" He looks at me werid.

"Did anyone?" I ask, they all shake their head no.

"My god, you will regret that," I lean back.

"We will not," sav crosses his arms.
"will to" I agrue back.

"It's 19:56, it will be sundown soon," Phil says, looking at the sky.

"Its about be sundown, the sun is going down," Joe points.

"That's what he meant," Steve says, not taking his eyes off of the magazine they were in.

"Best drummer of the week, Rick Allen," Steve reads, "oh wow, that's awesome," he reads.

"Huh?" Rick asks.

"They said even with the one arm and shit they've never seen a better drummer," Steve says.

"Huh, neet," Rick nodds, closing his eyes again.
....

It was about 22:58PM (10:58), we had have went inside, everyone already took showers, with the comment "why take showers if we were in water," which to my response is "go shower".

"Sweetie, I'm bored," sav groans, cuddling into my side.

"Can you not, I'm watching the teli," Joe waves to the television.

"Oh boo," I stick my tongue out at him.

"This is my house to, you have your own room with sav here, go to you 2s room," Joe points.

"If it's her house, so why does she have to go back to her room?" Phil asks.

"Ah fuck off and agree with me," Joe grunts.

"I remember back in primary these girls would moan anytime there together, now that I look at it, I think they were fuckin," Rick says, Making everyone turn to him.

"What? That's how I got my first blow" he shrugs, messing with his drum stick.

"Fucking hell," Steve whisper mumbles, "how am I related to you?" I whisper, putting my face into my hands.

"You scare me" sav says, with a werid face.

"Jesus" Joe mumbles, "yeah, in the canteen to" he laughs.

"When did you turn Australian?" Phil looks weried out.

"My god you're werid," Steve sighs.

"I swear I'm telling mother about what you say," I sigh, resting my head on my hand.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep." Rick gets up and walks to his room.

"He fucking scares me," sav mumbles, laying his head back down on my lap.

"And you are related to the bastard.. how?" Joe said, confused.

"I have no idea."

"Yeah, that's enough for tonight, I'm going to bed," Phil stands up and walks to his room.

"yeah no more blow talk tonight," Steve shakes his head.

I look at Joe, "I'm still gonna watch the teli," he points to it, turning to look at it.

"I think sav is ready to go to sleep so I'll go with him, night mullet," I say, sav gets up with me, walking to our room.

I mess up Joe's hair, walking to the room with sav. "God I'm tired," he yawns.

Taking off his shirt, "me to sav," I laugh, ploping on the bed.

Sav gets in the bed, laying on his back, "I love you, you know that, right?" He asks.

"Yes dimwit, I love you to," I laugh, laying on sav, I lift back up, kissing him on the lips.

"What was that for?" He asks confused.

"Felt like it," I shrug, I lay back down on him.

"Well uh-" he says, "Goodnight sav," I cut him off.

"Well, uh, I was gonna say it bloody first but uh, goodnight love," he kisses my head, getting comfortable.

I close my eyes, feeling him turn off the lamp and ramp his arms around me.

"I love you," he whispers, "I love you to," I whisper, I lay into his chest more, to be what I think is, sleep.

----
This is a old draft that I wanted to get out, sorry it's so rushed and all over the place.