Brian May - killer fuckin' queen

Context - You have to dress up for a fancy event Brian is taking you to.

---- Girls Name - Charlotte Tillberry

I'D USUALLY NEVER dress up at all, fancy dresses weren't my style, maybe flower, flowy pretty ones were that where simple; but never fancy ones.

But here we are at a fancy store in England, trying to find a fancy, appropriate dress for this fancy party brian has to attend to.

I mean, the whole band has to, frieddie, rodger, and John.

John's wife will be attending with him, Veronica was her name- I think.

"Just one more love, C'mon, please," Brian begs me as I non-willingly try on a dress.

"Brian, why can't this one work?" I ask, looking in the mirror.

It was a yellow satin dress that was long sleeved and a heart-shaped neck line, it went down to my feet, Barley touching the floor.

"It's yellow, not proper."

I sighed at the constant changing of dresses, I had one more dress to try on till we had to go to another store.

I walked back into the dressing room, grabbing a nice sage green satin dress.

I unzip the yellow dress, hanging it carefully on the hanger as I reach for the other dress.

We had already been shopping for countless hours, I had to find the 'perfect dress', as Brian said.

Plus, we still needed his tux or whatever he was gonna wear to match my dress.

I got the dress on, zipping it up as much as I could by myself so I didn't have to get brian to do it.

I look in the changing rooms mirror; I had finally found the damn dress.

It was a sage green dress, satin with long sleeves and a heart-shaped neckline. You could see my collar bones and could almost see my cleavage. It was barely there.

Appropriate enough.

It was long, it reached the floor and had red roses at the bottom of it; I loved it.

I pulled the curtain back, walking out to show Brian, "I really like this one," I smile.

Brian looks me up and down, eyes sparkling at the sight, "oh I definitely do," he smiles.

"Gold jewelry would match perfectly."

He nodds in agreement, still in love with the sigh of the dress, "go change quickly into the regular clothes, we're buying it," he waves to the room.

I nodd and quickly go off to the room, unzipping and changing quickly, hanging it carefully and slipping my clothes on.

I grab the dress and hang it over my arm, pulling the curtain back and walking to brian.

"Now we need your fancy clothes," I tell him, he sighs and nods.

"Don't remind me, sweetheart."
....

Today was the day of the fancy ball or awards?

He never told me what exactly it was originally.

I was sitting at my vanity, carefully doing my make-up while my hair sits in hot rollers.

"Darling," Brian calls out for me.

"Yes?" I call back out, lightly putting on blush.

"Does this look okay?" He asks while walking into the room, showing his outfit.