David Lee Roth - groupie

Context - You're a groupie for David Lee roth, which comes with ups and downs at its finest.

.... Girls Name - Ruth Charles

SITTING IN THE CROWD of underaged, teenage girls and moms of them, the groupies, much like myself but I was an actual fan, and then the guys- the people who wanna be like the guys of the one and only; Van Halen.

I was a groupie at its finest, but as eddie as said; I was different.

I don't know how I was, maybe because I was not necessarily ONLY a groupie, I was more like a FRIEND of the group but fucking David.

If that makes sense.

Micheal said I was not a groupie, eddie and Alex said I was a friend-groupie, David just said I was a friend that he fucked.

Almost every week.

I met them from David doing the same trick to me, the one way he gets any girl; the section pointing out.

The roadies had backstage passes, one night I was at a van Halen Concert, swaying back and forth and enjoying myself.

From what David told me- or what I saw- David danced over to the roadie, like how they point out things that NEEDED to be pointed out, like for people who needed to be kicked out or safety issues but instead he used it for girls.

He would say, "hot blonde, section 7, big tits," and then they'd get a backstage pass.

For me he said- and the roadies can back him up for this- "hot y/h/c, 4 rows back, sexy swayed."

I laughed when I heard what he said, I saw him point to me when I followed what he did with my eyes, seeing the roadie go up to me and give me the pass, having me right my initials on the back of it aswell.

The rest was history.

The thing is, with all of that, they didn't just throw me away, I was the 'late midnight call' as David would say, he'd give me free tickets and backstage passes to almost all of the shows.

He said we were together so often that I should just join them on tour- eddie, Alex, and micheal said they didn't care, said i was 'chill and fun to talk to'.

That was a little over a month ago, about 4 or 5 months of late night calls and free shows, Now I was on the road with them and a room away.

With all of that together, currently I was sitting in the dressing room backstage, twirling Alex's drumstick between my fingers from pure bordem.

"David, anything you put on looks fine," I half-annoyed tell David, who was constantly changing to find 'the perfect match' or 'the perfect girl getter'.

Or as I'd simply say, 'the best outfit', which works WAY better.

"No it doesn't! I Gotta dress to impress," he winks at me, buttoning the pare of fucked up jeans he put on.

"Impress the underage girls?" I raise my eyebrow, getting a death stare shot back instantly.

"Pussy is fuckin' pussy," he states, a bit annoyed with my statement.

"Underage pussy is underage pussy, mom pussy is mon pussy and-"

"Don't finish that sentence," he cuts me off, glaring at me.

"Male dick is male dick," I finish, a innocent smile making its way to my bordem deprived face.

"I fuckin' hate you, do you know that?" He slightly laughs, turning around to grab another article of clothing.

"I know but," I clear my throat before speaking, "I wouldn't be here if you TRULY hated me."

David sighs, running his hands threw his hair, "yeah that's the problem," he mumbles, looking in the mirror away from me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, quite clearly confused.

"You're to cool of a girl to hate- much less forget," he states, "and that's the problem."

I look at him confused, seeing him look at me thru the mirror, "it's not feelings or anything crazy like that, but it's like," he stops for a second, thinking for a hot minute.

"It's like we had some gold sex, best I've ever had, but shit, you're a good friend to have around, ya know? You get me in a way no groupie has, or no groupie even stands out to me at that- but you do?" He questions himself at the last part.

"You're not a groupie, you're like a friend of the group who gets us but fucks a member, if that makes sense," he finally finishes his ramble.

"I don't think I'm a groupie, I consider myself as one at times but groupies don't stick around for this long," I say, earning a look from David from the last part, "usually."

"You're not," he states.

"I'm exactly what you said- a friend of the group that fucks one member"

He hums in agreement, fixing up his hair, "this look alright?" He turns to me, showing what he was wearing.

He was wearing some fucked up black jeans, like really ripped up and close to being gone and a long black and blue checkered jacket thing.

His necklaces dangled along his chest, his hair poofy and fluffy, I'd say he looks real good.

"It looks fine, looks like a David Lee Roth outfit," I hum while almost checking him out.

"Good, that's exactly what I wanted," he cockily smiles.

"Bingo then," I mumble, playing with Alex's drumstick again.

"Get on this damn stage, David I will beat your ass. We have lights on in 30 seconds!" I hear eddie bang on the door.

David mumbles curses under his breath, walking over to me and pecking my lips, opening the door and walking out right after.

Oh David.

----
Honestly I have no idea what this is but I had an idea and went with it I guess.