Jon Bongiovi - welcome

Context - I just moved to New Jersey and made a new friend.

1979
(This is when Jon was in high school)
---- Girls Name - Elizabeth Ramos

"MOM, I'LL BE FINE. it's just school," I say to my wimping mother.

"I know, but hunny, you've never been out of Kansas. It's different here," she worries.

"It will be fine, ok?" I assure her, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Okay," she nodds, breathing in and out.

I kiss her cheek and get out of the car, grabbing my bag, "bye mom," I wave, shutting the door.

I had just moved from Kansas to New Jersey, big move away from my father's mom, she's physio.

Yeah, it's senior year and all that jazz, but it's better than moving after senior year. It would've been hell at graduation back home.

I go straight to the office, or what I'd hope Is the office.

"I need my schedule," I tell the front desk lady.

"Name?" She asks, rolling back to the files.

"Elizabeth Ramos," I smile at her.

"Ah! Right here!" She smiles, handing me the paper.

"Thank you,"

She nodds and I walk away, looking down at the schedule to see my locker number and code.

I walk down the hall ways of lockers, finding locker 225.

I unlock it with the code I have, it was a dark blue locker with nothing much to it, the school was just a school, kind of boring.

I put my bag in there and grab a pencil, my first hour was math, room C101.

I close my locker and see a boy leaning against the locker besides me, he was facing me with a light smile on his face.

"Uh hi?" I ask, looking at him with a werid expression.

"New here?" He asks.

He had brown hair, kinda light brown hair, blue eyes, his hair wasnt long, it was just past his ears.

"That obvious?" I ask, leaning against my locker now.

"Kind of, never seen you around," he shrugs, fixing his sleeves.

"Well, I'm new yeah," I nod, still studying him.

"Well, can i see your schedule?" He asks, I nodd, handing him my schedule.

"All our classes we have together, besides 5th, I have gym and you have cooking," he smiles, handing me the schedule back.

"Aweseome, now can you show me where the class is?" I ask, smiling back at him.

He nodds, holding his hand out, earning a werid look from me, "well, I was gonna show you the way," he says.

"And I have to grab your hand?" I ask, still a werid expression on my face,

"Never mind then," he fixs his posture.

I hum, starting to walk with him.
"Your name?" I ask, looking at him while walking.

"John, John bongiovi," he smiles, putting out his hand for me to shake.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth Ramos," I smile, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Elizabeth. we will be good friends," he winks, putting his arm over my shoulder.

Great?
....