Axl Rose - this is goodbye

Context - you and axl were having problems.

---- Girls Name - Stacy Adler

I COULDNT TELL YOU WHY I WAS fighting with axl- we just were.

We had been getting rocky for the past couple of weeks. Make-up sex wasn't working as it did the first few times.

There was tension between us, not sexual of any kind- frustration, anger, hurt - but here we were again, fighting.

"For fucks sake bitch! Give me a break!"

He was pissed. If smoke could come out his ears, they would.. and why? I had no idea.

"Why the fuck are you so mad axl?! The fuck did I do to you?!"

He was pacing back and forth infront of me, I was leaning on the kitchen table.

"All you do is complain! 'Oh! Another after party? Again?' 'I can do my own shit! I don't need some girl to dictate my fucking life!"

I didn't get why he was so mad- all I said was that he was having another after party again, i wasn't complaining.

"I wasn't complaining axl! I was just asking! How was I complaining?"

His hands were clenched together, his knuckles turned white, his face changing colors as we fought more.

"You always complain. That's all you do!"

I never complained, I refused to with axl, if I complained it turned into a fight.

"Please, please tell me one time!"

Axl stopped, almost like he was thinking about one time I complained.

"Don't get smart with me."

"I'm not getting smart with you! I'm stating a question."

He groans, pacing once again with his fist clenched together in anger.

"You're so self-centered," he mutters, running his hands up and down his face.

"Oh, I'm self-centered?!" I shout, standing completely straight, "I'm fucking self-centered?!"

I absolutely HATED being called selfish or self-centered, I was always trying to get far from it, it set me off like a bomb.

Axl seemed to notice the alarm he set in my bed, his body becoming tense, but his hands dropping from his face.

"I'm not fucking self-centered axl! If you wanna say that, look in the damn mirror because you have a brick flying towards you!" I scoff.

"I didn't mean to! Wait, I didn't mean to word it like that!"

I didn't care, I really didn't, I was pissed at him.

"No, you did axl, You don't give a flying shit about me anymore! You know it, you're a raging loonatic that only gives a fuck about fame and money!"

Next thing I knew I was getting a jar of whiskey thrown at me, dodging it by one inch.

He looked like he didn't realize he threw something till he did it, his face becoming scared and his eyes going wide.

"Fuck you."

I walked to our room, axl stayed standing in shock in place.

I slammed the door, I wasn't even hurt. I was just angry and mad at him- he never tried to hurt me, he always punched in the wall of our house, which was about to just be his.

Many holes littered the living room, kitchen, and even bathroom. He let his physical anger out of the walls, not by throwing a jar at me.

I grabbed my suit case from the closet, opened it, and threw it on my bed, I grabbed as many clothes as I could fit in there and stuffed them in.

Luckily, we had a phone in the room- I dialed it to axl's bandmate, and my also twin brother.

"Yello!" I hear a cheerful voice speak, as he always is.

"It's stacy. Can you please come pick me up?" I say, hopefull he would.

"Absolutely! Be there in 5."

The line went dead, I knew he was on his way. He never questioned me if I needed him to pick me up; he always just did it.

I closed my suit case, having to lean on it from the amount of clothes. I fit in it, then grab my backpack to stuff records, my walk, man, jewlery, and make-up all in it, other stuff as well.

I could always come back and get more stuff while axl was at the studio or at the after-party later tonight.

I slipped on my shoes and waited on my bed, anxiously waiting for steven.

I looked out the window we had in the room, seeing steven pulling up to the road.

I slipped the backpack onto my back and held he suitcase in hand, walking out the room.

Axl had his head down, his arms crossed as he spaced out, snapping back in when I walked into the kitchen.

"I'm leaving axl,"

His face looked drained of blood, full of sadness.

"What? Please, please, Stacy, just stay with me, please, I'll make it up to you!" He begs, running up to me to put his hands in mine.

"You haven't changed axl, I don't trust you, this is goodbye," I take my hands out of his, kissing his cheek.

"I love you, I really fucking do!"

"If you did, you wouldn't have been the way you were, there is no more second chances axl, you've had enough."

I walked off, opening the door as axl stood in silence, "I will love you axl, but I won't if you keep everything going as it is."

I closed the door, jogging to Steven's care in a hurry.

I tossed my belongings into his back seat, getting in the passenger seat and slamming the door.

"You okay, sis?" He asks, backing out of the driveway.

"Me and axl fought- he threw a jar at me, and I'm done, I can't do it no more, it was his 5th 2nd chance. He can't get any more chances."

He hums, "There's other fish in the sea, Stacy, you'll be okay."

I watched the house fade into the distance, a single tear falling from my face as i felt at peace, "yea, I'll be okay."

----
Sadish one