Izzy Stradlin - Finally

Context - You and izzy can finally live together after months of not being able to.

---- Girls Name - Y/n Y/l/n

I HEAR A KNOCK AT MY WINDOW as I'm doing my late due homework, "whadda want izzy?"

I keep my glaze on my paper. it's obvious gonna be izzy.

"I wanted to see you," he mumbles, hopping into the room from the window.

"I'm doing homework," I mumble, showing the work I was doing.

"Cmon, we graduate in.. a week! No homework needed," he complains, shoving the paper away.

"I sorta need credits," I take the paper back in front of me.

"There's bigger things to look forward to, we move in together in a week as well," he smiles, lighting the mood.

"Right, so explain this to me; why are you still sneaking in?" I turn my chair to look at him and cross my arms.

"I did not wanna face your father," izzy says, sitting on a stool I have in my room.

"Still scared of him after 2 years of us dating and three of knowing each other?

Izzy slowly nodded, taking out a cigarette, which I quickly snatched, "Hey!" He puts his hands up.

"There is one thing you will not do in my room, smoke," I put the cigarette right by me.

"Why not? Your parents don't care," he looks at me confused.

"Thats the thing, they know you do it, they don't care that you do it they care that I do it, or if I did it I should say," I explain, handing him the cigarette.

"And I snuck in so they'd think you're smoking," he asks.

"Bingo!"
....

That was a week ago, and now I am officially done with school!

Today is the day I and izzy move in with each other, after planning to when we were friends and three years later dating AND moving into gather sounds like a dream.

Izzy, finally, thankfully, thank God faced my dad and is now helping me pack up my stuff.

Well, not really. He helped with one box and is now behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist with his head resting on my shoulder.

"Izzy, I need help, not love." I put my head on his shoulder, which I guess he takes for him to kiss my neck.

Don't do this to me.

"I know, this is help," he smiles into my neck, "as much as I love it, help me, iz." I gesture to the few boxes we have left.

"The more you help, the quicker we get done and get to the house," I say, hopefully getting him convinced.

He sighs and nods, going to grab a box and start helping.

Ay, at least that worked.
....

After many trips to the car and back to my room, we were done! My room now just had a bed, desk, and nightstand.

It looked so werid, quiet, and weird.

"You're our last baby! Oh my god, I'll miss you," my mom half cries, hugging onto me.

"Mom, I'll be only a couple blocks away. It will be fine," I hug her and comfort her sobs.

"Let her live y/m/n." My dad comes up behind her, patting my moms back, "she'll be okay, and izzy has her taken care of."

My mom sniffs and nods, "What a good boyfriend you picked out y/n/n," my mom smiles, wiping her nose with a tissue.

"Bye mom, bye dad, I'll call ya," I smile, hugging them.

It's not like I'm moving to a different state yet, just to a different house.

I smiled and went into my car that was quit packed, and izzy already left and gave me the address to the apartment, number, and everything.

I wave bye and start to pull out of the driveway, driving off to my new home for a little while.

The car ride was silent, talking to myself here and there about idiots on the road before I finally got there.

It was an outside building, crappy but it worked.

I get out and grab a box, walking to the apartment number izzy told me.

I kicked at the door since I couldn't knock when I got there, "oh your here," izzy smiles, opening the door.

"Yeah, go help get the rest." I point my head over to the car.

Izzy nods and goes to the car, I sit the box down and go get the rest.

A few minutes later, or 30 minutes later and many boxes later, we were done!

Well, getting them inside, me and izzy obviously shared a room, and half the room was nothing in it, or more like most of it.

"I needed you to decorate. We like the same thing." izzy shrugs, looking at the plan yellow walls.

I nodded, grabbing the bag of posters I have, "oh but you're helping." I smile, handing him a box.

He groans, "What do I get for doing this?"

"The pleasure of waking up next to me and having me by your side every day!" I smile, unraveling a poster.

After many posters later, we were done with that and my clothes.

Clothes didn't even take long.

"Aw, you kept the ring I have you." I look at the jewlery box izzy had right by mine, "Of course I did," he smiles, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're very touchy today," I lean my head back on an izzy shoulder to look at him.

"Would you rather me stop?" He asks, looking at me.

"Now I never said that." I shake my head, putting my hands on izzys, "I appreciate the touchy stuff today."

"Good cus you're gonna get it every day," he smiles, leaning in to kiss me.

I smile while he kisses me, a passionate lovable kiss like always, I loved it.

I pull away and smile at him, "Happy we moved in?"

He smiles, "You know it."

We did a lot of unpacking, little moments like that, but now we had just had pizza and were watching a movie.

"Hey, iz," I break the silence, "Yeah, babe?" He asks, stilling looking at the tv.

"I love you, I'm happy we finally moved into gather," I smile at him.

He looks down at me and smiles, a genuine smile, "I fucking love you so much."

"You know I love you more."

----
1039 words
Still kinda short and rushed, so sorry.