Axl Rose - It's not so easy

Context - Angel Lane is similar to axl in many ways. That's what draws him to her.

---- Girls Name - Angel Lane

ANGEL LANE WAS A WRECK. she was a copy of the famous axl Rose.

She was the lead singer of the band 'chaos', and they were named that for one good reason.

They were everywhere.

Their nickname was 'sex machine's' or 'rock n roll recks', they had a reputation of destruction, sex and drugs.

The drummer, Tommy lane, much known as Tom Lane, has a major problem with drugs, drinking and sex, he's fucked every woman he's come in contact with.

Besides Angel, his obvious sister.

The bassist dustin haul and rythem guitarist Kevin haul have destroyed each hotel room they've been in, multiple bills for the broken or missing things in the room.

The lead guitarist Don Derek, is a major fuck up, dropped out of highschool sophomore year and never thought twice about going back, drinking and drugs took over his life and his sex count is unthinkable.

As for Angel Lane, she was a high-tempered maniac, red-headed hot head who was a perfectionist and had everything done her way no way. She didn't let anyone stop her. She was confident, cocky and drunk. Everyone declared her as 'the girl axl rose'.

The bands 1st studio album, 'Sex machines gone mad', had hit #2. In the charts, #1. was guns n roses album, 'appetite for destruction'.

Chaos was an opening act for guns n roses, which made for a rough time for both bands.

"Angel, put your damn clothes on."

Angel didn't have the clothes she wanted, so she fought against going on stage till they found the clothes.

"Find the fuckin' clothes," she crossed her arms over her bra found chest.

"Clothes don't fuckin' matter! It's a dress, get over it!" Don rubbed his temples, annoyed by her stubbornness.

She shook her head, downing the drink in her hand.

"We found the dress! We found the dress!" Tom banged on the door.

"Finally!" Angel smiled, getting up from her stool to grab the dress.

When she opened the door, it wasn't just Tom who was there. It was slash, and axl stood beside him.

She didn't care, though. She never really cared about anything.

She yanked the dress out of Tom's hand, shutting the door on his face without another word.

"Happy now? Can we fuckin' go on?" Don said, rather annoyed by her actions.

She shrugged, slipping on the dress, "Better hope it looks good or I'm leavin."

She looked in the full-length mirror, checking all around for any mistakes to not go on.

"Good?" He asked, a hopeful tone.

"Good," she nodded.
..

"What to do you think about people comparing you to the axl Rose?" The interviewer asked.

After the concert, they had an interview, which she was forced into, and was not in a good mood over.

"I couldn't give a shit. He gets what he wants, and so do I. There isn't a damn thing wrong with it- people are very sensitive over little opinion nowadays. They need to learn how to deal with people who know how to get what they want," she shrugged.