Stone Gossard - Party question

Context - Stone and Alex have been in a relationship for a good 4 years, and he finally asked the question.

1989
---- Girls Name - Alexandria McArthur

"DAMMIT STONE! WHERE THE FUCK are you?!"

Alex was at a party with her boyfriend stone and his friends, and of course, she lost them.

It wasn't a party technically, more of a hang out with mother love bone, soundgarden, Alice in chains and a few girlfriends and other friends and such.

She stopped, "Oh hey, chris!" Then walked back away to a different hallway.

"Nice talking with you?" He yelled sarcastically, shaking his head.

"Stone! Where the fuck did you go!" Alex grumbled at the thought of stone doing something incredibly stupid.

"Hyia Alex!" Andy popped in front of Alex in the hallway, "who ya lookin' for? Having boy troubles?"

"I'm not about to shoot up something right now, or ever, andy," she rolled her eyes, moving past him.

"No fun!" He pouted, walking off.

She peaked through a door, still not finding stone.

Where the fuck is he? She thought.

She went back out to the living room, obviously ignoring the hoots and haulers she got.

She swung open the back door, looking around for stone.

She spots him playing basketball with Jeff, Alice in chain boys, and Chris.

"There you fuckers are!" She cheers, seeing her sweaty boyfriend.

How did Chris move out there so quickly?

"They baby!" Stone smiled, wrapping his arms around Alex's waist and kissing her nose.

"Asshole! I looked everywhere for you! I was about to take up Andy's offer on fucking heroin!"

"You wouldn't," Stone went flat faced.

"Of course not, I'm fucking with you," she smiled, "but you fucking freaked me out, don't do that shit again."

"You're with me now, right?" Stone asked, swaying with Alex.

"No shit."

"Stop cursing. It's in every sentence you say, speak? Whatever."

Alex rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry, stoney."

"Oh fuck off," he removed his arms from her, turning to watch the basketball game that turned into a wrestling match.

"They look stupid," Stone chuckled, crossing his arms.

"I know, right?" Alex agreed.

"Hey, you still live with that one chick you hate, right?"

"Who ruby?"

"No, albert," Stone sarcastically states, "yes fucking ruby! No shit sherlock!"

"My bad!" Alex put her hands up, "but yes, why?"

"Thinking about getting my own place, but not just my own," Stone turned to Alex, "our own place."

"Our?" Alex asked, a bit confused.

"Yes, our, do I need to explain further?"

"Don't be smart," she mumbles, "but it doesn't seem bad. You have a place in mind, stone?"

"I don't know Mrs Gossard, should i?" Stone asks as he got onto one knee.

"He's doing it people he's doing it!" Andy runs around the back yard.

Jeff and Chris stopped the wrestling match, immediately looking at what was happening.

"Holy shit!" Lanye stopped in his tracks.

"What he said! Holy shit!" Alex shouts, covering her open mouth.

"You know the whole shebang, you know, so, Alexandria Antoinette McArthur, will you be my wife? You know, marry me?"

"Jesus.. christ," Alex takes a deep breath, making sure it's not a dream, "no shit, yes!"

"She said yes!" Stone smiled, jumping off his knee and swinging Alex around.

"Here comes the bride! All dressed in white!" Andy sings, jumping around the yard.

Alex moved her head to kiss stone. She was in a happy place.

He pulled away, sliding the ring onto her finger, "I do have a place in mind."

"I bet you did."

"Chris and Susan," Jeff shouts. "You are next! Be ready!"

"Way to ruin the moment!" Chris hits Jeff's head.

"There goes another wrestle match," Alex laughs.

"How great," Stone rolls his eyes, kissing Alex again.

It was like they were the only to in the moment, surrounded with pure bliss.

Exactly how they liked it.

----
Short and simple again