Joe Elliott - Watch out

Context - meeting Joe Elliott

1983
---- Girls Name - Elle Noel

I WAS WALKING down the side way of the park, minding my business trying to find a place to sit and chill.

I was just about to find a place to sit as someone yelled out.

"Hey! Watch out!"

I look up and see a ball coming flying towards me, I slide the other way just in time to dodge it.

I look up and see a group of boys looking at me with werid expressions, "fuckin' hell."

A decently taller man shakes his head and jogs towards me, stopping when he gets to me.

"Uh, sorry about the futball mate."

He had his hands on his hips, not in a sassy way or anything. I just think he didn't know where to put them.

"It's no worries, I don't think you meant to."

He nodds, "uhm, I should go?" He almost questions, pointing to the soccer ball.

"Oh yeah, so sorry," I back away.

He nodded, grabbing the ball from behind me.

He jogs back up and does a slight smile, "Sorry, again."

I smile back, and he jogs up back up to his friends, throwing the ball at one curly haired brownish-blondeish man, hitting his face with it.

I sort a laugh and sit back down, watching them play futball and mess around; it was quite entertaining honestly.

But one thing was I kept making eye contact with the brown haired man, a smile coming from him every so often.

It was calming watching them, it was like a relaxing television show that you'd watch on the few channels you had before it shut down at 12.

Even if they weren't calm - even from a distance, you could hear the curses from their mouths and laugh at the accents that yell at the others from feet away.

One light brown haired boy, he looked young, quite young infact, he looked like the youngest out of all of them.

There was a blonde one, slightly longer hair, quite skinny and pale looking. He didn't look like he was too happy with the tall guy I talked to.

There was another blonde one but with short hair, not even barley passed his ears, skinny but not skinny like the other blonde and pale ish.

Then there was the brownish-blondish one, like dirty blonde hair really, he looked like he actually played soccer, his hair looked to be getting in his face though.

I examined all of them, taking the time to look at Then each individually at a time.

The tall brown haired one was cute, the light smile he threw me from the distance away made my heart flutter just a little bit.

He looked like a real lady's man.

Before I could realize it, yet again, another ball came balling towards me a second time.

"Hey! Watch out!" The same voice from earlier called out again.

I ducked and missed it by a couple of feet, it flying over my head as I croched down.

"Fuckin' hell, stop kicking it so hard!" The tall man groans at the dirty blonde.

He jogs his way back over to me again, showing a light smile.

"Are you alright?" He asks, looking down at me.

"I'm fine, actually, I dodged it again," I show a light smile back.