David Bryan - scaf

Context - messing around backstage with David (your boyfriend).

7:20
---- Girls Name - Maricela Torres

"LISTEN, Alec, you can't bring a pack of beer in the room 30 minutes or so before going on stage," richie tells Alec, "without giving me some."

"Now you give everyone some, even maricela," Richie points over to me.

"She doesn't drink, richie," Tico, my brother states, giving him a non approved look.

"Sure, she does! She's your age, she obviously does, " he smiles, handing a beer to me.

"No, he's right, I don't drink." I hand him back the beer, "What? How? Why?" He looks at me, werid.

"This isn't English class, no who, what, why's, or how is gonna be answered." I cross my arms, looking at him.

"Whatever, lady," he shrugs, two fisting the beers.

"I'm gonna be right back." David gets up, I look at him werid, he signals to come with him when he gets at the door.

I wait a couple of seconds and then go, "I gotta do something, be right back," I say, getting up and heading out.

"Be safe!" Tico sorta yells when I close the door, I turn and immediately jump, seeing David in front of me.

"Jesus, scared much?" He laughs, going to my side.

"Didn't think you'd be right there, sorry." I shrug, taking his hand to mine, "What did you want me out here for?"

"Wanted alone time with you," he smiles, starting to walk down the hall, "helps calm my nerves before going on."

"Aw, that's sweet, a little corny, but sweet." I smile, "What do you wanna do?"

"Well, there's things we can fuck with, maybe wanna do that?" He ask, looking at me.

"Sure! I'd love to," I look at him, "sure you will have time to?" I ask him, making sure I wasn't taking up his time.

"Of course not, you never would," he assures me, walking down to this big room.

"I think there is a lot of beers in here." He opens the door, seeing boxes of things and beers and liquor.

"Woah," I look, seeing the stacked boxes.

"Let's see what this is." he let's go of my hand, grabbing down a box. "Oo, feather stuff," he pulls out a feather scaf.

"Perfect on you, matches your beautiful y/c/e," he smiles, putting it around my neck,

"Does it?" I pose with it, making David laugh.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," he nods.

I check what else is in there, seeing a blue scarf that matches his eyes.

"This matches yours!" I smile, wrapping it around him. "Handsome!" I clap my hands together, looking at him.

He poses, making a kissy face.

I fake take pictures while he poses in any way he can think of, making me laugh pretty hard.

"I wonder what beers they have," he says, standing straight after our photo session.

Or fake session, anyway.

He reaches up and trys to grab it, which ends up making other causes fall and break open.

"Shit," he mumbles, seeing the loud clasped beer that was all glass.

"Goddammit Jerry, what the fuck what that?" We hear some yell, we look at eachother in fear.

"Oh fuck," I mumble, grabbing David's hand and going behind some random boxes.

We hear the door open, seeing a woman looking around.

"That can be cleaned up fucking later, shit, bon jovi playing today, why do they need this much beer, fuck," the lady talks to herself, slamming the door when she walks out.

"Why do you guys need this much beer?" I look over to him, walking out from the boxes.

"Hell, if I know," he shrugs, walking out from behind me.

"Dammit! Where the fuck is David?!" We hear Jon say from outside the door, hearing him walk past.

"Shit I have to go," he looks at his watch, seeing the time.

"Its all good, I'll be watching," I put my hand with his.

"Good, would suck if you didn't," he smiles, opening the door.

I walk with him to the wing, seeing richie, Jon, Tico, and Alec all standing there looking at the stage.

I let him walk up a little, then walked after him.

"There he is! Finally, come on!" Jon hurries him. Tico and Alec go out first, then David, then Jon and richie.

Didn't get the kiss I wanted, but at least he had the scaf still on.

----
728.
Short but sweet, I think.
The requested ones will be out tomorrow, sorry for the late update!