Kelly Nickels - hurt

Context - you were head over heels for Kelly.

---- Girls Name - Rebecca Simon's

I WAS SITTING AT THE BOOTH, watching my bestfriend- the guy I've fallen for; kiss another girl.

I couldn't be mad, I couldn't, we weren't dating- he just simply wasn't mine.

The pit in my stomach told me something was off about him today, and I knew-I just knew something was gonna go wrong.

And it did.

"Hey, you okay?" Lewis asks, raising his brow.

I shrug, "Why wouldn't I be? I'm not even dating him."

He sighs, nodding, "I really wanted you together man, he's an asshole."

"Not really- he doesn't even know he's hurting somebody. It's not his fault."

"I-" he stops, before thinking, "I guess you are right."

I hum, "I am," I nodded, downing the drink I had in band, "I'm gonna bounce, see you later."

He hugs me, "Be safe, alright?"

"I will."

I made my way out of the filled bar, breathing in the cold, fall breeze as I stepped out.

I was filled with hurt, sadness, and anger, but I had nothing to be angry about- he didn't even know I had gained feelings for him.

As the breeze blew over me as I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked to my car, lips pereced together while my eyes treaded with tears.

I was shaky- my keys fell from me as I tried to unlock my car. When I finally do, I slammed the door shut when I got in, letting the tears flow.

Tears ran down my face, my head resting on my arms as they sat on the steering wheel.

I've never felt so hurt in my life, but I barely had a reason to, but I couldn't help myself but cry.

I start the car up, the radio blaring from how loud I had it hours prior, the memory of singing in the car with Kelly poping up.

I turned the music to a low, backing out of the driveway.

Tears dripped out my eyes and ran my makeup down my face, wiping it off as I drove.

My house was barely a block or two away, far enough for it to be dangerous to walk around in.

As I pulled into my driveway - or should I say me and Kelly's driveway - it hits me.

Kelly was gonna end up having to see me either way.

I huffed, getting out of the car and fastly walking to the front floor, shoving the key in and unlocking it, slamming it shut the minute I got in.

The tears flow again- harder than before as everything sets in, depending on the stab in my heart more.

I kicked my black boots off, hanging the coat on the rack as I walked to my bedroom to peal all the public attire off me.

Tears downed from my eyes as I did everything, but I couldn't sit around forever crying- so I took off my makeup and changed clothes.

As I got into bed, I hugged my pillow, laying down while sobs escaped me, crying myself to sleep.
..

"Rebecca? Where are you?"

Kelly was home, but I didn't feel like seeing him- I just wanted to stay in bed.

"Rebecca? Are you okay? Did you go home with some bimbo?"

I turned to face the wall, trying to rain him out of hearing.

I hear my door crack open and footsteps leading to my bed, "I thought you left with a bimbo!" He laughs, sitting on my bed.

"No, I didn't," I mutter, lying on my back.

"Why'd you leave so early? There was a gnarly bar fight happening!"

I shrugged, probably barely noticeable in the dark, "just didn't wanna be there."

I took a glance at him. He didn't look drunk- he looked sorta.. sober?

Oh, that just hurt way fuckin' worse.

"Why didn't you come and get me? If you didn't wanna be there, we could've left."

I sigh. He just didn't get a hint, "you were busy sucking fuckin' faces, kelly."

He stays quiet, pondering about something, "I was?"

I look at him confused, "do you not remember?"

He shakes his head, "everything before the bar fight was a blur, I was drugged up!"

Even if he was drugged up- everything still felt werid.. off.

"I do remember scoring a date with a chick! She seemed cool!"

There it is.

I nodded, turning back over to face the wall, "I'm going to bed."

"Tired already?" He laughs, moving the bed sheet over me.

I hum, laying on my stomach.

"Goodnight, Rebecca, sorry today wasn't fun, I'll make it up to you!" He exclaims, kissing my cheek.

I feel him get off my bed and hear him walk out, shutting my door.

The tears came out once again, my face being stuffed in the pillow for silent cries.

The remainder of the night I cried- cried till I couldn't anymore, and Kelly never knew.

He will never know.

-----