Bobby Dall - summer nights

Context - all that you wanted with Bobby has come true.

5:32AM
---- Persons Name - Y/n Y/l/n

A LOUD KNOCK has awoken you from your deep, lovable, charitable sleep.

You were mad about being woken up at this time of night, who even knocks on somebody's door at 5 am?

Crossing my robe over while I tye it, I walk grumpliy to the door, looking like a damn grandma.

"Who the fuck- oh hey bobby," I see my boy friend Bobby at the door, leather jacket on with sweats and a muscle-T.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He asks, seeming apologetic.

"Sorta obvious," I say, kinda embarrassed by my aperence, "Why are you here?"

"Wanted to have you watch the sunrise with me," he smiles, pointing at the dark blue sky.

"I will, aslong as I get to sleep after."

Bobby nodds, "Let me get uh, better clothes on," I kinda looked down at the robe I had on.

"Can I wait inside?" Bobby asks, I think, unsure of what to say.

I nodded, going to the side for him to come in.

"Wait here."

I shut the door and quickly go off to my bedroom, grabbing sweatpants and a crew neck.

I threw them on, the sweat pants were purple, and the crew neck was green, but it was fine.

I put on socks and random shoes, quickly brushing my hair down and going out to where Bobby was.

"We can go now."

"Nice outfit," Bobby laughs at my choices.

"Well, you didn't call for me to at least look halfway decent." I cross my arms.

"I did call twice,"

I look at him confused. When did he call? "You called? When?"

"About 10 minutes before I came, give or take a few," he shrugs, looking at his watch.

"Oh," was all I could muster up and say, still pretty woozy from waking up a few minutes ago.

"Let's go though, I have a place to get the best view," Bobby says, twirling his keys on his finger.

Nodding, I walk and open the door, Bobby walking out to the car while I shut the door and lock it.

"So what's this place?" I ask Bobby when I get into the car.

"A place, you'll see y/n/n," he says, starting the car up and backing out of the driveway.

He seemed tense, like something was on his chest.

Music was lightly playing, and the smiths were playing, actually.

The car ride was silent, music playing obviously in the background, but no talking. He had a look on his face that I couldn't read, not stressed, not mad, sad, or happy.

Just.. blank?

We got to this abandoned building, and it seemed high and tall.

"We're here."

I got out of the car with Bobby, and he reached his hand out for mine, "I'll lead you to where we are gonna be."

I nod and grab his hand, it fit perfectly with his.

He leads me into the building and up 4 flights of stares and then onto the roof.

The sun was just starting to rise. A pretty navy dark blue was setting into be a dark purple.

"Pretty ain't it?" I hear Bobby behind me, "oh it sure is," I smile at the stars sparkling in the sky.

"Almost as pretty as you."

I turn to Bobby, "Awe, that's sweet," I smile, putting my arms around his neck.

"I know, that's why I said it," he smiles, putting his hands on my waist, "there is a reason why I brought you here-er two reasons."

"Go on."

He takes a breath in, breathing out when held in, "Well the first is that I wanted you to see how pretty it is and get some alone time with you before i go on tour which draws into the next thing."

I look at him confused.

"Will you go on tour with me?" He asks, hopefulness in his voice.

I look at him, shocked. "Of course Bobby! I've been wanting to hear that from you for so, so long!" I smile.

"Shit, that was easy!" He smiles, pulling me into a hug.

He was no longer tense. He was smiling, not a worry in his face at all.

"I love you, bobby, so much you don't even know," I say, muffled into his neck.

"I love you to y/n, more then you can even think, sweatheart," he smiles into mine.

----
I'm sososo sorry that these past few have been so short! 😭