Vince Neil - wife, wife, wife

Context - vince needs a stripper for the 'girls girls girls' video.

---- Girls Name - Y/n Y/l/n

VINCE HAD JUST GOTTEN HOME and decided to bring nikki, Tommy, and mick over, I thought it was for beers, shits and giggles, but it wasn't.

They wanted me to be a stripper.

"There is no goddamn way in hell I'm being a stripper," I state, "for a video," "again."

I used to be a stripper, a good one, too.

"But you used to be one!" Vince uses against me.

"Yeah! Literally!" Nikki backs him up, "we are in a 'need' of a hot stripper."

"Hey man, that's my wife, back up a bit." Vince stares at Nikki, "but yeah, what he said!"

I sigh, "Why, why me?" I ask, looking between the boys.

"You're vinces' wife," Tommy states, like that isn't obvious to the fact.

"Yeah, and it will help me not sin to other girls!" Vince smiles, thinking that was a perfect statement to use.

"You already do when I'm not on tour with you guys,"

"You're always with me," Vince states.

"My points still fucking stans."

The ones good point he goddamn makes.

"Whats in it for me?" I ask because if I do this for Vince I better get something in return.

"Foursum?" Tommy ask, looking around for approval from the guys.

I look at him like he's a fucking idiot, listen, I've had a foursum before and it wasn't pleasant, never again.

"Jesus fucking crist no, none of you are touching my damn wife!" Vince annoyed says, rubbing his face. "The only goddamn person who will see her naked or even touch her will be me."

Tommy sighs, standing back up straight, "I take that back."

Mick randomly makes a loud fucking noise, making me jump and look at him, "the hell was that?"

He shrugs, "got bored, thought it would cure my bordem, guess it didn't work."

I stare at him in disbelief, he's one of the most weirdest old man I've ever met, I couldn't blame him for it I guess.

"Listen, baby," Vince goes infront of me, taking my hands in his, "You do this for me, I'll rock your night."

I look into his eyes, "if I regret this, so help me Vincent I will leave you without your hands or dick anywhere near me for months."

He gulps and nodds, taking the offer.

"So yes?" Nikki asks, a sense of hope in his voice.

"Was that not clear? Yes?" I look at him like he's stupid.

"awesome! It's tomorrow," he smiles, backing off to the kitchen.

Ofcourse they wait till now to fucking tell me, assholes.
....

That was yesterday night, it was now the next day and we were at sunset strip, I now have to be one of the strippers.

I did reunite with my friend y/f/n, she still works here and I atleast had someone to talk to.

"This js what you'll be wearin'," Vince smiles at me, handing me the clothes.

"I hate you for this," I mumble, grabbing the clothes.